Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-01-2017, 09:21 PM
GaiaWSO GaiaWSO is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 38
 
Question All my astral projections are with a man

Every single astral projection I've ever had involves lying in my bed and then a man comes in and either spoons me or embraces me in some way. Sometimes I'll see him, sometimes I won't. This most recent one involved him walking around my room while I was AP-ing and had sleep paralysis. He laughed at something and I sternly told him, "It's not funny." Then he came around to my side of the bed and caressed my face. I ended up hugging his arm to my chest. None of it's scary or anything... It's just very bizarre. And I wake up the next day kind of lost in my thoughts about it, because it feels very real. I feel the warmth of his skin and everything. There was like a while string of these astral projections a few months ago and I got very angry with him because he just comes and goes like it's nothing, but the process it takes to get me to AP is a huge pain in the neck for me. I get very irritable about it. I don't know...

I tried to talk to him about it once because he admitted he likes to mess with me and joke around, but he's also sensitive and hates being called out on it. He's just using me to get his kicks it seems and it's kind of annoying. Like, why get into my bed and do intimate things like cuddle with me and hold my hand? It's ridiculous. I feel like I live a double life. I've got my real life where I have zero interest in sharing my bed and then I've got this dream/meditation life where this guy acts like the awkward shy kid who doesn't know how to treat girls so he just kind of insults them. I get super real with him about it and he gets all pouty and clingy. He lied to me so many times that I stopped believing anything he says and he'll respond by dragging me into astral and doing something like caressing my face or holding my hand... like that at all makes up for the times he's been rude to me.

I just needed to vent. I don't know how to feel about it. I'm not a super warm, cuddly person. I'm kind of affection-avoidant because it makes me feel smothered but he's been showing up for like two years so we've formed some kind of bond, if you could call it that. He used to cause me a lot of problems, but it seems like I've found a balance in the past two to three months with how to deal with the unseen versus the seen world. He's not a negative entity, and if he was, I must've become stronger or something because nothing out there seems to affect me physically or psychically. I went through a really tough time in the past year with negative entities and worked really hard on myself to the point where I don't get attacked anymore and my life is going really well. So, I don't know who or what he is... If anyone has suggestions or ideas, let me know. Thanks for reading.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-01-2017, 09:38 AM
Astral Explorer Astral Explorer is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 3,440
  Astral Explorer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaWSO
Every single astral projection I've ever had involves lying in my bed and then a man comes in and either spoons me or embraces me in some way. Sometimes I'll see him, sometimes I won't. This most recent one involved him walking around my room while I was AP-ing and had sleep paralysis. He laughed at something and I sternly told him, "It's not funny." Then he came around to my side of the bed and caressed my face. I ended up hugging his arm to my chest. None of it's scary or anything... It's just very bizarre. And I wake up the next day kind of lost in my thoughts about it, because it feels very real. I feel the warmth of his skin and everything. There was like a while string of these astral projections a few months ago and I got very angry with him because he just comes and goes like it's nothing, but the process it takes to get me to AP is a huge pain in the neck for me. I get very irritable about it. I don't know...

I tried to talk to him about it once because he admitted he likes to mess with me and joke around, but he's also sensitive and hates being called out on it. He's just using me to get his kicks it seems and it's kind of annoying. Like, why get into my bed and do intimate things like cuddle with me and hold my hand? It's ridiculous. I feel like I live a double life. I've got my real life where I have zero interest in sharing my bed and then I've got this dream/meditation life where this guy acts like the awkward shy kid who doesn't know how to treat girls so he just kind of insults them. I get super real with him about it and he gets all pouty and clingy. He lied to me so many times that I stopped believing anything he says and he'll respond by dragging me into astral and doing something like caressing my face or holding my hand... like that at all makes up for the times he's been rude to me.

I just needed to vent. I don't know how to feel about it. I'm not a super warm, cuddly person. I'm kind of affection-avoidant because it makes me feel smothered but he's been showing up for like two years so we've formed some kind of bond, if you could call it that. He used to cause me a lot of problems, but it seems like I've found a balance in the past two to three months with how to deal with the unseen versus the seen world. He's not a negative entity, and if he was, I must've become stronger or something because nothing out there seems to affect me physically or psychically. I went through a really tough time in the past year with negative entities and worked really hard on myself to the point where I don't get attacked anymore and my life is going really well. So, I don't know who or what he is... If anyone has suggestions or ideas, let me know. Thanks for reading.
Honestly this is always the same story. It starts out seeming harmless and almost very well intended like a very loving and sensual thing, but over time the beings behind these experiences begin to reveal their truth - I think they can't help but do it. It's almost like they want us to know what they are and accept it. And they do it in layers like an onion because if they revealed it all at once we would want nothing to do with them. But it's sort of like indoctrination and programming. Basically they slowly push the boundaries of what you view as acceptable a very little each time until eventually they are full-blown raping you against your will. I know that sounds harsh and I probably sound like a fear monger but it is the truth and they have been doing it already anyways while you're not conscious to your astral body. The reason he gets irritated when you question him is because questioning him will reveal the truth. Free-will plays a huge role in this and so if he lies to you about some things it removes the law of free-will. Do not get me wrong because at some point in time they will completely destroy what you think is your free-will if this goes on long enough and they will certainly lie to you. But there is a weird fine line that they seem to teeter on between you allowing this to happen and them doing what they want. And by questioning him you are using your free-will to find out the hidden truth and that angers them. They also get irritated because they know that will likely lead to you not asking anymore questions. Either that or they will refuse to answer your questions, but their silence is your answer. They really do have us Humans and our way of thinking down to a science and they can play us like a finely tuned instrument to the point where we think we're the ones in control, when in reality it's quite the opposite and we're just playing into their hands. Although they do lack some key emotions such as real compassion toward others, love, honesty, and so forth although their emulations of them can be done very believably over single and shorter experiences. But over time you can't help but notice how hollow those emotions are with them - they are extremely fake.

If you want to see the truth about this being keep asking questions even when he's irritated and his actions and words will show you the truth that has been hiding underneath what once seemed like mischievous playfulness. Or when you can see him say to yourself something along the lines of "God show me the entire truth that hides behind the illusions." You could even ask him to show you what he really looks like. He has obviously developed a taste for you and as part of the indoctrination they will usually show you a less-human form of themselves more so based in reality than the Human illusions. Although they probably won't show you their true image but they will change their color of skin, or their eyes, or something along those lines. And then your gut will tell you what you're dealing with. Which is an incubus, vampire, djinn, demonic spirit, reptilian, call them whatever you want. They are likely all one in the same. These are the only type of beings involved in this activity and it always starts out friendly and sensual and caring. Where it ends is somewhere you don't want to go so you need to resist it now as strongly as you can. It's going to lead to more suffering and a huge backlash from him because you've been giving yourself to him willingly for some time, but the deeper you go the worse it gets. So back out while you still can... That is my deepest advice speaking from personal experience.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-01-2017, 04:10 PM
GaiaWSO GaiaWSO is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 38
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
Honestly this is always the same story. It starts out seeming harmless and almost very well intended like a very loving and sensual thing, but over time the beings behind these experiences begin to reveal their truth - I think they can't help but do it. It's almost like they want us to know what they are and accept it. And they do it in layers like an onion because if they revealed it all at once we would want nothing to do with them. But it's sort of like indoctrination and programming. Basically they slowly push the boundaries of what you view as acceptable a very little each time until eventually they are full-blown raping you against your will. I know that sounds harsh and I probably sound like a fear monger but it is the truth and they have been doing it already anyways while you're not conscious to your astral body. The reason he gets irritated when you question him is because questioning him will reveal the truth. Free-will plays a huge role in this and so if he lies to you about some things it removes the law of free-will. Do not get me wrong because at some point in time they will completely destroy what you think is your free-will if this goes on long enough and they will certainly lie to you. But there is a weird fine line that they seem to teeter on between you allowing this to happen and them doing what they want. And by questioning him you are using your free-will to find out the hidden truth and that angers them. They also get irritated because they know that will likely lead to you not asking anymore questions. Either that or they will refuse to answer your questions, but their silence is your answer. They really do have us Humans and our way of thinking down to a science and they can play us like a finely tuned instrument to the point where we think we're the ones in control, when in reality it's quite the opposite and we're just playing into their hands. Although they do lack some key emotions such as real compassion toward others, love, honesty, and so forth although their emulations of them can be done very believably over single and shorter experiences. But over time you can't help but notice how hollow those emotions are with them - they are extremely fake.

If you want to see the truth about this being keep asking questions even when he's irritated and his actions and words will show you the truth that has been hiding underneath what once seemed like mischievous playfulness. Or when you can see him say to yourself something along the lines of "God show me the entire truth that hides behind the illusions." You could even ask him to show you what he really looks like. He has obviously developed a taste for you and as part of the indoctrination they will usually show you a less-human form of themselves more so based in reality than the Human illusions. Although they probably won't show you their true image but they will change their color of skin, or their eyes, or something along those lines. And then your gut will tell you what you're dealing with. Which is an incubus, vampire, djinn, demonic spirit, reptilian, call them whatever you want. They are likely all one in the same. These are the only type of beings involved in this activity and it always starts out friendly and sensual and caring. Where it ends is somewhere you don't want to go so you need to resist it now as strongly as you can. It's going to lead to more suffering and a huge backlash from him because you've been giving yourself to him willingly for some time, but the deeper you go the worse it gets. So back out while you still can... That is my deepest advice speaking from personal experience.

This is interesting, what you say about manipulating the idea of free will, because I've found it is very much about control and distraction. Over the course of two years, I've had many experiences - positive and negative. The more questions one asks, the more irritated they become. I have seen/experienced it all, to be honest. I've been astrally raped, psychically attacked, and so on and so on. At one point, I rebelled against it so much that he said he was trying to see how much stress he could place on me before I'd go insane, but when you think of it like this: that it is just a projection - It's a simulated experience and the lies are there just for the purpose of control - then it changes the game and they lose power.

When I was newer to all of this, it would physically and emotionally effect me. I experienced fatigue, depression, anxiety. The attacks caused a mild case of PTSD. So, I worked hard on making myself stronger, healing, opening back up again, letting my emotional walls I'd built up back down, and went through huge changes. I found that the more honest I was with myself and the more I focused on myself, the less power any of the lies had on me. The less it controlled me. The astral projections still occur but they don't disrupt my waking life at this point. He got so resentful when I made this turning point, this shift in inner strength. He would give me the finger and mope about it, try to resurrect old lies and false beliefs, but I just kept saying, "No, I know you're lying. It's not going to work." And then I'd shift my thoughts and be completely fine. Still, he lingers, telling me he's staying with me because I'm "magic". I've gone through the worst of it. He says now that some people just never break and that I'm strong. I once considered he was evil, then I thought maybe he was crazy. Now, I just think he's observing me and my progress, taking an opportunity every once in awhile to try and mess with my head again. I believe that I am stronger than him, though. Ultimately, it's thoughts and beliefs that determine the level of control, in my opinion. I've gained so much by not listening to him or feeding into it.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-01-2017, 10:04 PM
shivatar shivatar is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 969
  shivatar's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaWSO
I've got my real life where I have zero interest in sharing my bed and then I've got this dream/meditation life where this guy acts like the awkward shy kid who doesn't know how to treat girls so he just kind of insults them.

I'm not a super warm, cuddly person. I'm kind of affection-avoidant because it makes me feel smothered but he's been showing up for like two years so we've formed some kind of bond, if you could call it that.

My guess is your avoidance of real-life affection has caused your sub-conscious to animate this inner aspect of yourself that appears to you in semi-conscious states. Essentially it's to fill a void that you've been consciously neglecting.

Another possibility is this person is not a construct of yours but an astral teacher. If that is the case he's teaching you about compassion and intimacy through these experiences. Not all teachers are written and memory teachers, some teach through giving experiences and letting people create their own lessons.
__________________
On battlefield Earth love is the most powerful weapon
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-01-2017, 04:21 AM
Astral Explorer Astral Explorer is offline
Master
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Baltimore, Maryland
Posts: 3,440
  Astral Explorer's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaWSO
This is interesting, what you say about manipulating the idea of free will, because I've found it is very much about control and distraction. Over the course of two years, I've had many experiences - positive and negative. The more questions one asks, the more irritated they become. I have seen/experienced it all, to be honest. I've been astrally raped, psychically attacked, and so on and so on. At one point, I rebelled against it so much that he said he was trying to see how much stress he could place on me before I'd go insane, but when you think of it like this: that it is just a projection - It's a simulated experience and the lies are there just for the purpose of control - then it changes the game and they lose power.

When I was newer to all of this, it would physically and emotionally effect me. I experienced fatigue, depression, anxiety. The attacks caused a mild case of PTSD. So, I worked hard on making myself stronger, healing, opening back up again, letting my emotional walls I'd built up back down, and went through huge changes. I found that the more honest I was with myself and the more I focused on myself, the less power any of the lies had on me. The less it controlled me. The astral projections still occur but they don't disrupt my waking life at this point. He got so resentful when I made this turning point, this shift in inner strength. He would give me the finger and mope about it, try to resurrect old lies and false beliefs, but I just kept saying, "No, I know you're lying. It's not going to work." And then I'd shift my thoughts and be completely fine. Still, he lingers, telling me he's staying with me because I'm "magic". I've gone through the worst of it. He says now that some people just never break and that I'm strong. I once considered he was evil, then I thought maybe he was crazy. Now, I just think he's observing me and my progress, taking an opportunity every once in awhile to try and mess with my head again. I believe that I am stronger than him, though. Ultimately, it's thoughts and beliefs that determine the level of control, in my opinion. I've gained so much by not listening to him or feeding into it.
Your experiences are par on with mine. Everything you said is 100% true in my experience as well. Even down to the way they act/react to certain changes and situations. As you mentioned about it being simulated experiences that is very true. They will create these huge experiences where in one they will be the good guy, in another the bad guy, etc. First they will play the good guy mostly or only play the bad guy when they take another form. They take multiple forms but will build our trust in the main form they take by simulating experiences of us being chased, attacked, assaulted, etc. and then they will come and save the day. Keep in mind they are the sick individuals who planned it all and the other beings attacking us are their friends. But that helps bring down our emotional and mental barriers and let them in and once in that is when things slowly start to change. But it's weird because it's not necessarily a constant progression sometimes they will be extremely friendly and then one random night they will be horrible. If you've studied MK Ultra at all this is actually a huge tactic they use in it which is not by coincidence. The people behind those types of government secret dealings hold heavy occult knowledge and know how strong the link is between our physical dimension and the spiritual dimensions and how they both affect one another. That is why they are constantly brainwashing us with movies, tv shows, books, etc. that are actually based in the spiritual dimensions where beings can fly, use magic, have superpowers, there are mystical creatures, etc. Almost all of this stuff is based in the spiritual dimensions and exists in them in one form or another. Although they brainwash us into thinking it's harmless and fun which it isn't necessarily. Because they want us to emulate it into our dreams which is essentially black magic and the left-hand path, they are tricking us through it all into becoming like these dark-beings willingly.

They always compliment us and try and make us feel like we're special but honestly all we are to them is energy, thoughts, and astral fluids. They use us for all of those mostly while we're non-conscious but the thoughts they prefer while we're conscious and actively thinking. Have you ever noticed how these beings are constantly holding onto us? How they are constantly touching your hands and feet? It's because our hands and feet are like outlets for our thoughts, experiences, etc. and by touching us and hands and feet specifically they are plugging into and can directly access them and take great pleasure out of it. They also drain us of astral fluids which are also encoded with all of those as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
My guess is your avoidance of real-life affection has caused your sub-conscious to animate this inner aspect of yourself that appears to you in semi-conscious states. Essentially it's to fill a void that you've been consciously neglecting.

Another possibility is this person is not a construct of yours but an astral teacher. If that is the case he's teaching you about compassion and intimacy through these experiences. Not all teachers are written and memory teachers, some teach through giving experiences and letting people create their own lessons.
A astral teacher that rapes you? That is an interesting notion, I wonder what they're teaching? You can be as philosophical as you want about it but it's really much more simple than you'd think. Some of our non-physical bodies exist in dimensions these beings have access to and they feed off of our energy, thoughts, and astral fluids and take great pleasure out of it. Sure it's not as magical and appealing as your theory but unfortunately it is the truth. And in the process they want to make us become more like them by simulating experiences that make us feel like powerful magicians, Man-gods, superheroes, etc. Because even if you're using astral magic to defend yourself it is black magic and the left-hand path. Any magic that creates something is black magic and that is coming from a black magician who knows what he is talking about (not me).
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-01-2017, 04:21 PM
Inipu27 Inipu27 is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 7
 
I've experienced this a few times but I always viewed him as a wandering spirit trying to eat my energy..only he realized their was an attraction so he decides to tap it instead. It's probably not healthy at all but it feels so much better than fighting them
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-01-2017, 04:44 PM
GaiaWSO GaiaWSO is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 38
 
Sometimes I'm able to win fairly easily by just ignoring him. And sometimes I lose my cool and end up beating him up in my imagination. Violence isn't the answer, but considering what he is, I think my morals can be suspended if it means I'm being harmed or harassed, you know? Fighting back kind of staves him off until the next round. It's still annoying to deal with, though.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-01-2017, 09:31 PM
shivatar shivatar is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 969
  shivatar's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
They always compliment us and try and make us feel like we're special but honestly all we are to them is energy, thoughts, and astral fluids. They use us for all of those mostly while we're non-conscious but the thoughts they prefer while we're conscious and actively thinking. Have you ever noticed how these beings are constantly holding onto us? How they are constantly touching your hands and feet? It's because our hands and feet are like outlets for our thoughts, experiences, etc. and by touching us and hands and feet specifically they are plugging into and can directly access them and take great pleasure out of it. They also drain us of astral fluids which are also encoded with all of those as well.


A astral teacher that rapes you? That is an interesting notion, I wonder what they're teaching? You can be as philosophical as you want about it but it's really much more simple than you'd think. Some of our non-physical bodies exist in dimensions these beings have access to and they feed off of our energy, thoughts, and astral fluids and take great pleasure out of it. Sure it's not as magical and appealing as your theory but unfortunately it is the truth. And in the process they want to make us become more like them by simulating experiences that make us feel like powerful magicians, Man-gods, superheroes, etc. Because even if you're using astral magic to defend yourself it is black magic and the left-hand path. Any magic that creates something is black magic and that is coming from a black magician who knows what he is talking about (not me).

Rape is a physical act. I'm not sure astral rape is even a thing, but nice job being offended by hypothetical things.

magical? MAGICAL? appealing? Just stop dude. 1. I wasn't even addressing you. 2. I don't want to converse with you.
__________________
On battlefield Earth love is the most powerful weapon
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-01-2017, 09:43 PM
GaiaWSO GaiaWSO is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 38
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
Rape is a physical act. I'm not sure astral rape is even a thing, but nice job being offended by hypothetical things.

magical? MAGICAL? appealing? Just stop dude. 1. I wasn't even addressing you. 2. I don't want to converse with you.

The sensation of unwanted sexual contact on an astral level can be just as intense as the act in physical reality. This has happened to me, so it is a real thing. I just don't think many people would want to admit that. I've told people and some will say, "Oh, it's all in your head" or "Your own subconscious is attacking you. You're fine" so I don't usually talk about it. But... It does happen, unfortunately.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-01-2017, 09:44 PM
shivatar shivatar is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 969
  shivatar's Avatar
So now anything that appears real in our imagination is a real thing?


I just can't talk with you. sorry.
__________________
On battlefield Earth love is the most powerful weapon
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums