Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 03-08-2015, 05:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
I have a feeling Sparrow is waiting for some questions .....
and unfortunately, I cannot think of any relevant ones at the moment..... irrelevant ones perhaps, lol ........ but that isn't what Sparrow is looking for You are missed dear Sparrow !
Yeah didn't wont to post my question and then if Sparrow did not come back for a bit longer it would look as if my question had put him of returning
But also it's one of those subjects I don't want to leave hanging there.
Old 06-08-2015, 02:03 AM
Deactivated Account
What happens if you're afraid during death and you accidentally manifest scary beings and/or thought forms? Can they harm you on the other side if you accidentally get mixed up in the wrong crowd(i.e dark energy and evil demons)
Old 06-08-2015, 12:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
What is day to day life like in the afterworld? I imagine with no sleep, food and bathroom necessities things could drag on. Do we keep are current personality and identity in death?

Why not read some of this thread while you wait ?
Many questions will be answered, and perhaps ones more interesting to Sparrow will come to mind; one's he hasn't already addressed

quack
Old 04-09-2015, 04:05 PM
Pathfinder

This song is lovely, it sums up in feeling much of what I have learnt from spiritualism about death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVscjbpenTs
Old 05-09-2015, 07:10 PM
freedom

that is interesting
thank you
Old 06-09-2015, 12:20 PM
Knower
Wink

Solid thread
Old 13-09-2015, 06:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
What is day to day life like in the afterworld? I imagine with no sleep, food and bathroom necessities things could drag on. Do we keep are current personality and identity in death?

Dear Classic,

Your personality and human persona is a pattern of thought and energy which operates as a cyclical mechanism of Self-illumination. How much of and how long you retain these characteristics depend entirely on your individual patterns of thought and energy. Some choose to hold onto them willingly, others find their thoughts and energetic behaviours hold onto them even after crossing over. Others see them for what they are and go beyond that to find something more beautiful within themselves. Even those who deemed themselves the purest person on the planet will still come to find something much more beautiful to behold within their spirit identity.

There is no universal standard by which all beings of the ether world measure or define their activities to what you have called a day. There are no days of the week as you are accustomed to, for those beings no longer circle around your sun nor adhere to the cyclical rotation of planet Earth. There is no such thing as a day within the embrace of infinity.

So too it may be that sleep and nourishment are not a requirement, yet this does not exclude beings from choosing to engage in these activities for personal reasons beyond necessity.

The possibility that your existence within the infinity of ecstasy would, in your terminology, appear to drag on, is merely your attempt within human state and mind to create a symmetry of values you hold over your world, and inadequately compare them upon those of another beyond your comprehension. The greatest ecstasy you can comprehend in your physical world would dim in comparison with the everlasting encompassing ecstasy of the pure spirit in its natural state of union. For this ecstasy to ‘drag on’ would in its very experience seem to you like absolute bliss.

The universe to which your soul is anchored is presently expanding in all directions at a speed you could not calculate. New solar systems and planets are being formed as you read these words. New species are being seeded and new forms of life are being born for the very first time. Such universe has millions of parallel existences cohabiting the same space. There are billions of universes, many far, far larger than yours. The information, the learning, the experience and the creative potential provided for your spirit from this vast garden of opportunity will mute any notion of any being becoming bored or their existence ‘dragging on’.

The question simply remains: What do I choose next?

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 13-09-2015, 06:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
I have a feeling Sparrow is waiting for some questions .....

and unfortunately, I cannot think of any relevant ones at the moment..... irrelevant ones perhaps, lol ........ but that isn't what Sparrow is looking for

You are missed dear Sparrow !

Dear Adrienne,

When ones does not possess the answer it is usually because they have not asked the right question.
While it is difficult to know what the right question is, all questions stand to be equally relevant as the next.

My visitation to spiritual forums is not dependant upon the provision of questions. I simply like to visit.

-Sparrow

Old 13-09-2015, 07:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this but someone may know, about a year back I read a book on spiritualism but cannot recall the authors name, now she mentioned that when we reincarnate from the afterlife we have one of seven main goals in mind (or maybe a mixture) for that next particular life, now I was trying to think what she said they way, I know two were relationships and health but cannot think of the other five (one of them may have been money though)

Dear Podshell,

You will of course come upon many published works pertaining to the adoption of the reincarnation bandwagon, which routinely proceed with ambiguous leading beliefs which are said to represent the spirit world as a whole. Yet they are then unable to explain other mechanics and meanings beyond the surface of such belief systems. All published works are merely a personal account of a specific subject in the way that the author wishes to interpret and present it. Your relationship with books should be assigned to this understanding.

It is a foregone conclusion of many human beings that reincarnation is a requirement of the soul. It is not. Not only is it inaccurate but it simply reveals an absence of awareness of what else exists and persists, and what else unfolds following the detachment of the silver cord upon physical death. It also discounts the vast experience and wisdom gained by your soul from one singular lifetime. For the truth of it is, as you will discover from your own Akashic records, the knowledge and wisdom gained from your current life will be enough to fill a whole library, even if you do not feel you know anything in your current state of mind. Most of the time this wisdom is only gained following death through the study of Akashic reflection. Every being, every creature you interacted with within that lifetime will also open their doors of wisdom and experience to you upon your return to the spirit realm. This is to say, not only will you have gained knowledge, wisdom and experience from your own individual biological journey, but from all those beings you interacted with as well. To think then that you must shortly after resume your studies of human state on the Earth, to be reborn to fulfil some notion of lack as some would have it, is blatantly dismissive of the abundant reservoirs of wonder open to you from your own spirit.

-Sparrow

Old 13-09-2015, 07:13 PM
Master
Chin chin to that dear sparrow!

Loopy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

Dear Podshell,

You will of course come upon many published works pertaining to the adoption of the reincarnation bandwagon, which routinely proceed with ambiguous leading beliefs which are said to represent the spirit world as a whole. Yet they are then unable to explain other mechanics and meanings beyond the surface of such belief systems. All published works are merely a personal account of a specific subject in the way that the author wishes to interpret and present it. Your relationship with books should be assigned to this understanding.

It is a foregone conclusion of many human beings that reincarnation is a requirement of the soul. It is not. Not only is it inaccurate but it simply reveals an absence of awareness of what else exists and persists, and what else unfolds following the detachment of the silver cord upon physical death. It also discounts the vast experience and wisdom gained by your soul from one singular lifetime. For the truth of it is, as you will discover from your own Akashic records, the knowledge and wisdom gained from your current life will be enough to fill a whole library, even if you do not feel you know anything in your current state of mind. Most of the time this wisdom is only gained following death through the study of Akashic reflection. Every being, every creature you interacted with within that lifetime will also open their doors of wisdom and experience to you upon your return to the spirit realm. This is to say, not only will you have gained knowledge, wisdom and experience from your own individual biological journey, but from all those beings you interacted with as well. To think then that you must shortly after resume your studies of human state on the Earth, to be reborn to fulfil some notion of lack as some would have it, is blatantly dismissive of the abundant reservoirs of wonder open to you from your own spirit.

-Sparrow

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~