Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-08-2014, 08:19 PM
Deactivated Account

LillyBelle, I am sorry for the loss of your Scooby I do believe animals do have a soul, but I will let Sparrow expand on that one ...

Adrienne
Old 23-08-2014, 09:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
Thank you,Spirit Guide Sparrow. You seem very knowledgeable and I have just one more question,if you don't mind. I lost my baby boy about two years ago. He was a Red Sable Pomeranian. He was very small weighing only about two pounds when he passed. His name was Scooby. I miss him so very much. My baby girl Lilly has helped a lot,but I miss my Scooby. Could you tell me where he is and if he is okay? When he passed away I asked a Nun who lived at my Grandma's apartment if he would go to Heaven and she said no and proceeded to tell me that animals have no soul. However,I have trouble believing that as I look into their beautiful,sweet eyes and see they all have personality and I can almost see into their souls.
To begin with, we should first close the wound of fear which may exist for you on this matter.
Let us get one thing perfectly clear that we may dissolve these fracturing fabricated archaic indoctrinations. Human beings are animals themselves, and as such I remind you that many others in the cosmos regard you in the same light as you regard an insect. Yet this pretentious lofty approach of superiority some have over other animals is severely ignorant and uninformed. Animals do in fact possess a soul, and animals do in fact possess their own spirit guides who work with them in the same way as yours do with humanity.

Scooby is very much with his soul group of dog, which take care of their own. You will most certainly see little baby-eyed Scooby again. That is not something you need to worry about.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 23-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
To begin with, we should first close the wound of fear which may exist for you on this matter.
Let us get one thing perfectly clear that we may dissolve these fracturing fabricated archaic indoctrinations. Human beings are animals themselves, and as such I remind you that many others in the cosmos regard you in the same light as you regard an insect. Yet this pretentious lofty approach of superiority some have over other animals is severely ignorant and uninformed. Animals do in fact possess a soul, and animals do in fact possess their own spirit guides who work with them in the same way as yours do with humanity.

Scooby is very much with his soul group of dog, which take care of their own. You will most certainly see little baby-eyed Scooby again. That is not something you need to worry about.

-Sparrow

Thank you again Spirit Guide Sparrow. I had always hoped that he was safe and that I would see his precious face again,but you never know. He was such a little angel and I miss him so much,but I am happy to hear he is safe and at peace. I can't wait until I can see him again :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
LillyBelle, I am sorry for the loss of your Scooby I do believe animals do have a soul, but I will let Sparrow expand on that one ...
I have always believed that too and now Spirit Guide Sparrow confirmed it. Of course,I had no idea that other spiritual beings viewed me as a bug,that is interesting. lol I am unsure of why Catholics believe they have no soul and therefore have no room in Heaven for them,but I just couldn't agree with them on that. I could clearly see my babies have a soul. I just knew better.
Old 24-08-2014, 04:31 AM
Master
Quote:
I had no idea that other spiritual beings viewed me as a bug,that is interesting.
Not other spiritual beings - other physical beings who regard humanity as primitive.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 24-08-2014, 01:21 PM
SpecialKel5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
To SpecialKel5

You are welcome.
I am happy you found Sparrow's thread to be of help and comfort to you in your time of loss and sadness.
Sparrow also has a wonderful meditation thread ( see above ) you might want to visit that thread also !

blessings to you!
Adrienne xx

Thank you so much I will definitely look at it. This week has been awful. My mind is playing tricks on me. Especially with déjà vu. It happens at least twice a day and it's getting kind of scary.
Thanks for being so kind,
Kelly
Old 24-08-2014, 01:56 PM
Deactivated Account

You are welcome Kelly
Old 24-08-2014, 08:18 PM
Seeker

Quote:
It is the original infinite parental source of the omnipresent harmonic which pervades all living things. It is the source within your being which observes your core vibration as an entity; the source of your ancient sentient spirit. It is the source of all consciousness and all of creation; that which all species on all worlds identify as the origin of all universes. It is not something which can be explained to you in any spoken language, only something which you can be led to experience.

This sounds similar to the concept of "Qi" in traditional Chinese culture. I believe that many other ancient cultures also knew about the existence of an omnipresent source that pervades the entire universe. In numerous religions, this source is also known as "God". However, it seems that you have largely avoided using this term for most of this conversation. I know that words can't be used to fully explain the One Source, but if you had to choose a particular human philosophy or theory that best describes this entity, which would you pick? Also, how is it possible for a human being to experience the One Source?

Quote:
By studying consciousness itself. It is the fault of the system in which human society and progressive development is governed and funded. Scientists and researchers are expected to produce physical measurable and applicable results to perpetuate further funding for their studies. Studying consciousness in the way which is required to significantly advance yourself as a species is not adequately funded or supported because there is no immediate benefit or financial gain for produced results, which are not easily defined, proven or contained into a marketable product or service. The motives and criteria for funding research needs to change, so too the approaches which are often dismissed, criticized and avoided need to be pursued. There are many individuals outside of the field of science who have mastered miraculous feats and abilities of consciousness, of creation and of perception; these individuals are simply ignored by the greater scientific community. This has to change.

You may be pleased to know that there is currently a very large clinical study that is being undertaken in many medical centers around the world to investigate the reported existence of near-death experiences. This initiative is known as the AWARE (AWAreness during REsuscitation) study, and the results are due to be published soon.

If this study succeeds in proving the validity of out-of-body experiences, it will give a major boost to the scientific study of human consciousness and also lend credibility to individuals who can alter their consciousness states. I do not deny that there are many problems with scientific funding and profit-driven research, and I do not believe that a single study can correct all of these flaws, but I am optimistic that it may greatly contribute to our understanding consciousness.

Quote:
I am aware of many occurrences across the globe which involve individuals, or family generations, or specific geographical locations, where human beings and other animals are exploited, abused or deceived, both by other species and other human beings. It is primarily because, as I have already outlined in my previous answer, humanity has not progressed with studies in consciousness as a form of universal technology. It is also unfortunate that the radiation from the sun as well as man-made radiation you expose everyone to is making your brain function at a lower and more vulnerable density.

The colonization and exploitation of indigenous tribes would probably be a very good example of that. You can't really escape from radiation, can you? Which sources of man-made radiation do you think are the most harmful, besides nuclear plants and medical devices?

Quote:

As alarming as it may seem, most visiting or resident intelligent species are significantly more advanced in telepathic ability than you can comprehend, and can manipulate the visual perceptions of hundreds of human beings on the surface at once, even from their own craft or subterranean city. Though with this said, most of them do so for their own protection from you and your hostile reaction to them. Most human beings are not psychologically stable enough to handle a visual or physical encounter with an extraterrestrial. They tend to panic and their survival instinct takes over leaving little ability to comprehend the encounter in its deeper significance.

If they do not intend to interact with us, why do they keep entering into our habitats? And if they are already so powerful, what treasures on Earth could they possibly want? I think they should at least leave a friendly message after visiting Earth. If these intelligent species show their true intentions and promise not to cause harm, I am confident that most humans will react positively to their presence.

Quote:

You could say they are a collection of different animals of other realms in the universe who have shared a common experience which have brought them together. They have come together in compassion for one another, and who have compassion for the journeys of other species in the universe. You must understand, in the universe there are many beautiful species that exist, and many of those are extinguished or caused to become extinct, either by another race or by the loss of their sun or planetary destruction. Our group work to bring different soul groups together through awareness of each other.

Yes, I very much appreciate the hard work that the Asceleottyi do. After all, I am one of those fortunate ones who are benefiting from your work, just like many other people on this forum who are also benefiting. If the universe had more compassionate groups like you, it would certainly be a much better place to live in.

Just out of curiosity: Are there any requirements for joining the Asceleottyi?

Quote:
In other words, the general humanoid model; that is, beings with two arms and two legs who walk upright and speak distinct languages are invariably duplicated throughout the universe. Though there are many other models which are duplicated throughout, those within your own model tend to seek each other out and form alliances with one another. Yet there are those who seek only to control and manipulate. Earth, in a sense, is seen as quite unique by some, in that human beings tend to domesticate other species as pets.

Why do things have to turn out this way? Why are we humans so much more evil, destructive, and manipulative, compared to our peers and fellow humanoids? I suspect that the reason is due to our primitive understanding of consciousness, and I hope it is not because we are inherently a bad species. I promise I will do my part to ensure the better treatment of animals, but sometimes I just feel really sad whenever I am reminded about the cruel treatments that animals are systematically exposed to.

Quote:
Your confusion is understandable. The intervention I speak of is primarily the direct physical influence from other species who did not naturally evolve on planet Earth. As I have spoken elsewhere on this, there was originally several different distinctions of man, whose characteristics differed through geographical location, climate, diet and lifestyle. The Neanderthal is a loose relative of the infamous sasquatch, or Bigfoot, who are also a part of this human heritage who walked the surface of the Earth. There are those also who evolved differently deep underground away from the suns direct radiation and tribal conflicts. Within these original genetic distinctions there have been various interbreeding and genetic alterations that have occurred by visiting races. This should be very obvious to those with a sound scientific mind who understand it does in fact take millions of years for any one species to evolve so dramatically as human beings have. For example, much of the reptilian life you see today has evolved very little over millions of years, yet humanity has seemingly evolved ahead of its time and has now taken over the whole surface of the planet and has become the ultimate predator. This was not a natural process or product of natures harmonic balance unfolding, it was the result of orchestrated interference.

Which species orchestrated this interference? And why did they do this to us? Did they really intervene by landing on Earth after travelling millions of light-years from a distant planet? And is this the reason why the Neanderthals and Bigfoot faced extinction while we humans survived?

Quote:
Tell that to the parents who continue to consume toxins, eat unhealthy diets and who live their lives oblivious to the damage they are causing to their biology and their offspring.
Is this the fault of the child, or of the parents for bringing that child into such conditions.

This sounds like the fault of the parents, who may not be aware that the consequences of their actions are being passed down several generations. Is the typical Western diet a good example of an unhealthy diet that most people consume? What are the most harmful toxins that should be avoided? And which forms of alternative diets would you recommend?

Quote:
Who said life was supposed to be fair? Life is what it is, and what you make it; life does not pick sides, but in its very nature teaches you to overcome and persevere beyond your present limitations.

Well, there is a general belief among many humans that life should be fair to everyone. For example:

- Rich people should donate some of their wealth

- Evil people should be punished

- Innocent people should be spared (no harming of children and infants)

- Disabled people and minority groups should not be discriminated against

The belief in fairness for everyone is deeply entrenched in the concept of philanthropy, the courts and the justice system, anti-discrimination laws, and the protection of children and infants who are innocent and not responsible for the crimes of their parents. Why did the "One Source" create such an unfair system? What is the whole point of life? Simply to overcome and persevere beyond limitations? It seems very meaningless to me, unfortunately.

Quote:
Perhaps I would refer you to my meditation thread here on this forum.

I have tried it out a couple weeks ago, but I failed to make any visible progress because I find it rather difficult to meditate while opening my eyes to read the long paragraphs of instructions. I know I'm supposed to persevere and keep trying and I will continue to do so. Sometimes, I just wish I had someone sitting right beside me, to tell me what exactly I'm doing wrong and to give me assurances when I do it correctly.
Old 25-09-2014, 09:24 PM
Master
Quote:

All activity pertaining to and expressed within the spirit world involves the inherent drive to create; for you, I, and we all are branches of the One Source Creator. This means it is within our inherent nature to create. If we did not create then we cannot experience ourselves through the values inherent within form. It is through form that you seek a language through which to communicate who you really are.

Resonate with the wisdom of your heart to understand that your human life is merely a form you have given to a specific language your soul is speaking to relay and express certain values important to you.
You as a creative being are creating perspective within experience of who you are through the process of living, and soon to be, of dying. What does this process, this language of light and sound, through time and space, express to you about yourself? What process do you wish for yourself once you return to the spirit world? What form do you wish to communicate your greatest and grandest vision of yourself through?

It is for those who graduate their consciousness and understanding of Self worth to create anything they so choose for themselves and for others. This may be, as is the case for some, participation in the creation of new species and new planets within new universes. This may encompass realms you deem as physical and many which you would not. Through this active involved process of participation your spirit gives form to values it wishes to express. For example, planet Earth was given form in order to express the value of harmony and co-existence between diversity, hence you were given an abundance of species to experience this concept.

It is for those who align to more consistent accommodating structures, such as a sculptor or carpenter, to give form to their energy through the creation of magnificent living monuments, buildings, landscapes, cities and many other embodiments that capture specific culture essences and ideals. This may mean working with many other species and realms within the spirit world inventing and giving form to reflect and communicate information about past events, planet cultures, processes and behaviours of consciousness or simply constructing homes for newly arriving souls through thought mapping. You will see many constructs throughout many halls of learning depicting all manner of life, process and inherent nature. For example, within the halls of learning where you will go to observe your Akashic records, you will witness visually grand picturesque depictions of human beings covering the entire walls, of which move and animate as you focus upon them. The artistry upon pillars, doorways and furnishings will radiate their own light life force and will actually interact with you. This is to say, they may even respond to your physical touch upon them by changing their colour or image, or may respond with a verbal sound of joy having been touched by you. This is much the same as would a kitten purr from your interactive touch of love. Your love and appreciation of that created structure, painting or monolith is actually received by the very essence that created it and it responds directly, personally to you. This is made possible by the love of those who wish to express this as something of value, just as you will create something in your own form and of your own energy intention.

It is for those who have come to recognise and embody a very specific value to strive and aspire to share and express this within many realms of the spirit world, often to those who have never experienced it before. This is to say, there are those in the spirit world who make it their passion to communicate and deliver to other beings, other realms and other dimensions of language their specific refined and perfected form of value, which when delivered to that other species or dimension causes a chain reaction of evolution and expansion never seen before within the spirit world. This can be a specific embodied emotional value, a specific creative thought concept or any form construed from any language you can imagine. What is basically happening throughout the spirit world is that everything is seeking to come together, yet at the same time expanding within its infinity.

The question you must ask yourself is in what form do you wish to represent the greatest and grandest vision of who and what you are?

-Sparrow

Ahhh..... it's beautiful ! Endless creation and expansion , always working towards unity . The ultimate paradox of beingness , yet with no sense of impossibility . The multidimensional nature of Spirit workings , the way you decsribe it echoes and interprets well in translation into language some of the way I experience be-ing when I listen to music . The interactions (when I'm "in the zone" ) are much more intricate, layered , and substantive than familiar old mechanisms of person a hearing piece of music b and having a good time. Back when I first got a sense of multidimensional existence this
experience of music was a glimpse of what I previously didn't have awareness or models of : a synaesthetic , interactive , non-physical , spontaneous , energetic dance of creation. As I listen , structures grow , converge, combine, explode , intertwine , divide, dissolve, re-formulate in intricate multisensory pyro-spyro-spiritechnical displays that resonate and ripple-effectuate , reverberating to infinity.... and beyond

Okay, it's not like I sit down and get immersed in this energy (this comes in dreams); this is what I sense when I'm walking or driving around sometimes . I came to value it for what I know it is : me as Spirit, doing what I do ; one of those activities my Spirit enjoys . This is not what the books described; not what the 'leaders' said I should be experiencing . This is what I found when I opened up and
let my essence be . One of the things .... and here we are , many years later , reading about ever more such intricate layers of being , written about by a being who enjoys be-ing t-here. This is a blessing ; the kiss that sanctifies . What a joy Energy=Love=enegylovenergylovenergy

Extended tonal greetings from Chihuahua Galaxy , AAhhhooooooooooooo
Old 25-09-2014, 09:24 PM
Master
AAhhhooooooooooooo

(oopsky, double postal )
Old 26-09-2014, 12:05 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Thank you,Spirit Guide Sparrow. You seem very knowledgeable and I have just one more question,if you don't mind. I lost my baby boy about two years ago. He was a Red Sable Pomeranian. He was very small weighing only about two pounds when he passed. His name was Scooby. I miss him so very much. My baby girl Lilly has helped a lot,but I miss my Scooby. Could you tell me where he is and if he is okay? When he passed away I asked a Nun who lived at my Grandma's apartment if he would go to Heaven and she said no and proceeded to tell me that animals have no soul. However,I have trouble believing that as I look into their beautiful,sweet eyes and see they all have personality and I can almost see into their souls.

Spirit Guide Sparrow is so very right about this. My own dog showed me the same. They are also spirits as we are, on a journey of learning, and in fact, some of them are even more open spiritually than some humans are. They come to befriend us, and can help us learn deep things. They show us unconditional Love. Even though Scooby was a tiny little thing in this world and you saw him as your 'baby', he is a spirit in his own right and always was. He is with you in your shared unconditional love, and will be there for you both in this life and beyond it.
He is okay and has the company of his own kind and those who are on the same level of awareness as he is -both those who inhabited human bodies and those who had 'animal' bodies, and will probably be engaged in further spiritual learning. But there is a living invisible thread always from his heart to yours.
Bless you both.