Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 04:20 PM
Seeker

please help

been told possible been picking up pschic things ie tickling sensation on face and arms can sense as though some one is ther i lost someone very close recently, would love to think that is who it is. or is this just because i want it to be so much. how can i tell, or develop this. could any one give me help or advice please. thanksnana x
Old 08-10-2006, 04:24 PM
kundalini

Hi nuttynana,

I would say that firstly, you have to develop patience and acceptance when attempting to work with spirit. You have to learn to accept the frustration you may experience.

Also, if you do not already know, familiarise yourself with your chakras and chakra clearing exercises. Once you have done this, you will have more of a clear channel to have a two-way communication with spirit.

It is possible that who it is you think it could be, it very well could be or maybe not. Spirit may be asking you to take some things with faith.

One more thing - meditate regularly.

Hope this helps you, nuttynana.
Old 08-10-2006, 04:31 PM
Seeker

thanks for your reply have not got a clue how to meditate or churkra cleansing any help ir imformation would be most welcomwe really am new to all this. thanks
Old 08-10-2006, 07:05 PM
kundalini

Hi nuttynana,

A good meditation practice for beginners, I think, is to concentrate on your breathing. Just simply sit down, preferably somewhere comfortable and up against a wall and relax your body. Then, for 10 whole minutes, just focus on your breathing in and out and do it for a set amount of time ie. breath out for 5 seconds and then breathe in for 5 seconds but as you do so, focus all your concentration on your breathing. Really feel the breath. Once you able to do this daily, you will most likely feel you have the discipline to move to higher meditation practices. Remember - patience.

Hope that helps,

Kundalini.
Old 09-10-2006, 09:56 PM
Seeker

ok thanks very much will try this latter regards nutty
Old 09-10-2006, 11:42 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttynana
ok thanks very much will try this latter regards nutty

Hi nuttynana

When you breathe in, you energise. So that's why the breathing is so important...

With love and light,

AM
Old 10-10-2006, 12:03 AM
BLAIR2BE

it is said that the ancients once breathed in a "meditative" and "energizing" way, but in daily life,...all the time. but thats for another thread.....
Old 10-10-2006, 03:17 AM
iLLER T

So going slightly along with this thread... the tickling sensation she's speaking of, is this something that can actually happen? A sensation of touch from the spirit world?
Old 10-10-2006, 09:22 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLER T
So going slightly along with this thread... the tickling sensation she's speaking of, is this something that can actually happen? A sensation of touch from the spirit world?

Yes, definitely!

I get touching on my hair every once in a while. And it tickles, alot!
And once I was being stroked by several spirits at once.
Hands arms face and neck!

Excellent!

AM
Old 10-10-2006, 09:27 PM
Seeker

thank you for your replys taking on board what you are all saying thanks very much.
Closed Thread