Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 20-09-2019, 11:16 PM
Subtle Bodies, More Detail

So we are said to have 7 of them - etheric, emotional, mental, astral, etheric template, celestial, ketheric template.

I can't tell you exactly why, but this makes sense to me. Also, ROYGBIV - these are the other planes of energy besides the physical. Not colors, but colors represent them because nature has a lot of symmetries and stuff. Also musical tones.

I want to find people to discuss this with. It's my stupid hobby.

Does anybody have any suggestions about how I could learn more detail about our subtle bodies? Some of it is in the names. The etheric has to do with the flow of prana (I guess all of them do).
Old 01-10-2019, 02:36 AM
Well, honestly, this was a stupid idea for a hobby. Maybe it would help to understand these bodies better if you want to send healing white light energy there I guess. Otherwise there is no purpose.

I was trying to understand some stuff but now I don't care because I learned what I needed to learn.

Learning is fun but only if it has some purpose for your incarnation, imo.
Old 22-10-2019, 06:49 PM
Newbie ;)

I was trying to understand some stuff but now I don't care because I learned what I needed to learn.
Old 01-12-2019, 10:59 PM
Master

It is a rough path, pitfalls everywhere one looks. Seemingly no way through it - even when you have a teacher and think HE knows a way through it, in the end if you are paying attention you find out he didn't know any more than anyone else you might find on the streets. Unless you think 'magical' abilities actually have more meaning that they really do I guess... but even the teachers know better than that lol!

And no thanks from anyone, the best you get if you go to a lot of effort to get anywhere at all and decide to talk about it is a lot of people trying to steal what you have from you. So mostly, those who understand find a reason not to stop and talk.

They may frame the decision to be silent in more flowery words, often about how it is not good for others to tease them or whatever. But it comes down to the same thing, deep down inside noone wants the burden that comes with communicating about this, even if they are silly enough to want to go down this road at all.

With one major exception in our written history but you can see what happened to him... noone wants the same for themselves I guess.

as far as study it is very easy... just hold your breath. 'breathing without breathing' goes very far. But nothing happens fast lol!
Old 04-12-2019, 04:41 PM
Master

learning about ourselves is not a stupid hobby :)

I'm not familiar with all those bodies but some of them which I've used at times (sometimes the best way to learn about something is to consciously use it eg if you are interested in the astral body, learn to astrally project etc).

There is some very good books on the various bodies. It may be hard reading though for some (I suggest if this is the case to just flick through and read the parts which interest you). The books are by Arthur E Powell. I started reading them a while ago to help me to understand some of the experiences I'd had. Here is one of his books, this one on the Astral body https://www.theosophy.world/sites/de...-Body-1927.pdf