Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 11-06-2019, 09:25 PM
Administrator
What a wet june

I don't know what the weather is like where you are but here in the uk it is abysmal. so much rain has fallen it is flooding places that don't get floods.
A motorway somewhere in England it has caused two big sink holes.Right in the centre
and the rain is predicted to fall until Saturday.
I live in wales I'm on high ground so I don't see it. but lower down the council were taking sandbags around to stop it going into homes.
It is not only wet but cold as well. and they call this Flaming June.
What is this horrid weather like where you Live?

Namaste
Old 12-06-2019, 01:23 AM
Master
I'm in Oxford and it is raining here too. It reminds me of summers when I was a child and climate change had not happened yet. Summers used to be cold and wet....

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 12-06-2019, 03:28 AM
Master
A bit cooler than average thus far but nothing drastic like you guys have.
Old 12-06-2019, 01:24 PM
Master
And so many cricket matches washed out, and when they play I see people rugged up in winter gear.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:14 PM
Master
The irony is that there's so much flooding because people have cut down too many forests..
All that water that flows down from the hills can't be absorbed by trees and bushes..

I'm sure *the humans* will think about more ''adaptive'' strategies ((more sandbags, turning ground floor into a garage etc.))..
But the elephant in the room will be ignored..

Bits of rain here, but not too much.

Old 12-06-2019, 08:32 PM
Administrator
There is a seaside town here in wales that is going to have its sea defences upgraded until 2020,
then they are going to let the sea take the land.the sea water is rising so they have told the people to evacuate.
but the residents are staying put they will not move. there is no def source that can say it wont happen. or it will happen by 2020,
They are a distance from the sand line.so they will not move
You only have to look to cornwall to see houses falling into the sea.
But the councils are to blame cutting down trees and bushes.

Namaste
Old 12-06-2019, 10:42 PM
Master
i no
my plantr it forntt is flloded i try to covr it usin bin linr balckk lnr but sum 1 stolee dun nite thy mustt of
i covr my potto plant on balnkk linr it bac so far safeethy no iv ctv up itfnrtt so why nic it thy only gona get thm slfss covrdd in dirtyy soill
had to get a cab bac frm moms nrusin hom to day i did coz trensll rain
lst yr in uk we wear on heatt wavee wishh crsd bustedd pipss firbrigee wear so bziiit try to fix thy did
locll hospltee floodedd fir brigeehad to fux it thy did sts flodedd
i w planin to go for train rid tomroo im thngin no coz trackss will problyy be flodedd
i cn hear rain goin mad lk windd raiin goin mad
wz it a funrell yday im plsd it hapnde aftr g funrell coz lady wz a lovly lady surgtee anit of min she wz
thn sum toss pott me bean politee blocktt hersess in i wish to me is disrecptfall i no im od fson fasfofasond in sum of my ways f thngss but why blockk a hersess in
but ths rain is f drivin me nutss
iv not evn watr mt strabryss in gh coz of rainn or carotss
i need to frertlis thm on fry on tea bagss i do
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
hop u dontt mindd me
rantinn
ns

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-06-2019, 09:05 AM
Administrator
I can see the reason so many people leave here to live in a warmer climate.the other day we had Hailstones they were the size of boulders.
Kids walking were crying because they were getting hit by them.
The world is Topsy turvy

Makes you wander what is next .Year's ago before the interference of man the weather was stable .but then some Dork had an idea to go into space making a hole in the umberella that protected us. leaving his rubbish in space for it to fall down making yet another hole.
Then they had an idea to strip the world of its trees and shrubs.
man is the scurge of this earth.

Namaste
Old 13-06-2019, 09:18 AM
Master
The British Isles are sort of fascinating, it was once almost entirely covered in forest and considering the climate it must’ve been Europe’s own temperate rainforest. Some people in Scotland are restoring a bit of that in the Highlands..

I agree it is the councils’ responsibility (plus Big Agri-interests) that destroy the trees, most of the times at least..

Keeping the old trees alive and reforesting areas (doing it wild, not trees in lines LOL) would be great. That way humans will have more protection from floods and in the towns also have more bearable temperatures in hot summer. Good for the elderly also! Big trees are really good for everyone..
Old 13-06-2019, 09:40 AM
Master
I Love The Rain...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ucLCej82ec

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]