Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 22-12-2017, 02:18 AM
AnotherBob AnotherBob is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 75
 
No Boundaries

Spiritual Reflection from NDEr Hiroumi Sunagawa:

"If there is one thing I've learned from my death experience, is that How one receives the messages embedded within, is crucial to a full understanding. There are many souls from many worlds, from an infinite number of backgrounds. We (our souls) are infinite entities, created before the creation of this universe.

Unfortunately, there are too many religious doctrines and beliefs that attempt to nullify the amazing diversity of souls who reside within humans on earth. They attempt to limit all souls as humans desiring a spiritual experience, when in truth we are souls having a human experience. Far too much emphasis is placed on doctrines and dogma, from Karma to Punishment to Reincarnation to Judgment.

What I've learned from my death experience is that God cannot be defined by human comprehension, and that God has more compassion than any religious dogma that preaches judgment and condemnation.

Secondly, that the complexity and incredible beauty of the various NDE stories exist to show others that there isn't merely a single category of souls; that there are an infinite number of "sources". And yes, that also means that there are souls here who have come from higher levels of the spiritual realm, that there are souls here who have traveled across numerous universes, that there are souls here who only desire a "one-off" experience and then depart, that there are souls here who have reincarnated countless times as part of an eternal mission of humanity.

Anyone who claims to know the truth fails to even comprehend the depth and complexity of what is truth. All of us know a portion of truth, a few of us know a portion of deeper truth, even fewer know the hidden (unseeable) aspects of hidden truth, and rarely does a soul arrive who can see the infinity of truth's depth.

For the souls who worry about current events, I beg you to not. For the souls who ignore the needs of the world's suffering, I beg you to not. Worry is evil. Ignorance is evil. And what is evil? It is ignoring compassion of every act of every moment of every day. Don't argue that "it's just business"; don't argue that "it's the requirement of law and order"; don't argue that "someone else will take care of it".

Nearly every single NDEr comes back with the same message: "Everything is about love". Aside from that, everything else (intellectual arguments) means nothing.

Jesus of Nazareth once stated, "Let the dead bury the dead." This may seem harsh to some, but he pointed out those who hold onto doctrines and dogma (Pharisees) are spiritually "dead".

I beg everyone to awaken to the Spirit of Compassion and Truth. Do not allow religion or government or society or man's laws to warp your concepts of "God". Remember, we are all sparks of God, and therefore we are all part of God -- in other words, we are the "force" of God, or the "Holy Spirit" of God. WE decide who to condemn, WE decide who receives mercy, WE decide the boundaries of Mercy, the boundaries of Truth, the boundaries of infinity. Avoid the brainwashing. Learn to know God without any boundaries."

https://www.facebook.com/IANDS.NDE/p...29963440388427
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 22-12-2017, 10:08 AM
MARDAV70 MARDAV70 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 343
 
What a profound post. I find this to be so very true since having my NDE almost 11 years ago. Indeed, a message filled with wisdom. Thanks for posting, AnotherBob...!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 22-12-2017, 10:42 AM
angelic star angelic star is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 1,283
  angelic star's Avatar
Quote:
Anyone who claims to know the truth fails to even comprehend the depth and complexity of what is truth. All of us know a portion of truth, a few of us know a portion of deeper truth, even fewer know the hidden (unseeable) aspects of hidden truth, and rarely does a soul arrive who can see the infinity of truth's depth.

For the souls who worry about current events, I beg you to not. For the souls who ignore the needs of the world's suffering, I beg you to not. Worry is evil. Ignorance is evil. And what is evil? It is ignoring compassion of every act of every moment of every day. Don't argue that "it's just business"; don't argue that "it's the requirement of law and order"; don't argue that "someone else will take care of it".

Nearly every single NDEr comes back with the same message: "Everything is about love". Aside from that, everything else (intellectual arguments) means nothing.

I like what you have said here. Everything is indeed about Love. We are all in a constant state of transition, from one event to another in our lives and evolutionary journey, we are going through death in various ways. And sometimes a certain trigger in our lives, a sudden death might anyways trigger a larger understanding about the importance of death. There are various sources and it's rare that anyone knows the truth. Any one perspective isn't the ultimate perspective/ truth of all existence. There is much to 'truth' than we know and it's rare someone knows deeper of the existence.
There is much superficiality and petty arguments/ intellectual and mental pursuits that really diminish the value of a deeper existence. There are plenty of ego traps, and plenty of people who fall for those traps and preach it with conviction. Compassion knows no bounds. It isn't about this is mine, this is your', this is my business and this is your's. This is my space and this is your's. I believe too many people want the side effects, the rewards and very few really have the courage to follow something bigger than themselves. And few know the way. Death can be a very humbling experience and the beginning of a stronger path for those who do not know. Sincere seekers are few and far in between, and even lesser so the true masters.
Death in spiritual/ physical sense is the beginning of what is real, because the reality we live is but a dream. The more shadows we hold within us, the scarier is the experience of death itself. For those with good hearts death can be a beautiful experience.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 22-12-2017, 11:06 AM
Busby Busby is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 592
 
AnotherBob. That really makes nice reading. I just wonder if any one of the Syrian refugees living in make-do shelters and tents would be so ready to accept this as said. Would you also suggest they shouldn't worry as their children lie dying in the cold...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 22-12-2017, 03:58 PM
inavalan inavalan is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 314
 
Has anybody here read Seth / Jane Roberts? It's worth reading and pondering upon.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 22-12-2017, 08:05 PM
FallingLeaves FallingLeaves is offline
Master
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,171
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
AnotherBob. That really makes nice reading. I just wonder if any one of the Syrian refugees living in make-do shelters and tents would be so ready to accept this as said. Would you also suggest they shouldn't worry as their children lie dying in the cold...

I got the feeling this was written more for us relatively wealthy folk watching people who are in dire straights and not doing anything, than it was for the people in dire straights.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 22-12-2017, 08:56 PM
linen53 linen53 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 10,658
  linen53's Avatar
There is so much truth to the OP's post. I think along the same lines. Politics, society rules, religion, world problems are all illusions to keep us from seeing that we are here just to learn. To have the human experience as the OP has said.

I will go further to say I believe those who are hurting or hungry or dying are also having their own human experience. I do what I can but in the long run I have to allow those having dark experiences complete their mission and then they can move on. Then they will have learned their lessons they came here to learn.

For the child who is being abused, I can say I was also abused when I was a child, and if I had not had those experiences I would not be the person I am today.

For the person who is starving, who am I to say that person is not fulfilling a karmic debt.

It's all so intricate. A dance of shadow and light. And it will go on and on. Generation after generation. Though it breaks my heart to see tragedy, I for one, understand this plane of existence exists for a reason. Those who incarnate here chose to come here and chose the lessons they wanted to learn.

And no, I have not had a NDE but I have had more tragedy in my life than most which has opened my eyes to the world as it really is: a place to learn. And learning doesn't come easy.
__________________
Deb

If you hit rock bottom, start picking up rocks.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 22-12-2017, 11:51 PM
FallingLeaves FallingLeaves is offline
Master
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,171
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
There is so much truth to the OP's post. I think along the same lines. Politics, society rules, religion, world problems are all illusions to keep us from seeing that we are here just to learn. To have the human experience as the OP has said.

I will go further to say I believe those who are hurting or hungry or dying are also having their own human experience. I do what I can but in the long run I have to allow those having dark experiences complete their mission and then they can move on. Then they will have learned their lessons they came here to learn.

For the child who is being abused, I can say I was also abused when I was a child, and if I had not had those experiences I would not be the person I am today.

For the person who is starving, who am I to say that person is not fulfilling a karmic debt.

It's all so intricate. A dance of shadow and light. And it will go on and on. Generation after generation. Though it breaks my heart to see tragedy, I for one, understand this plane of existence exists for a reason. Those who incarnate here chose to come here and chose the lessons they wanted to learn.

And no, I have not had a NDE but I have had more tragedy in my life than most which has opened my eyes to the world as it really is: a place to learn. And learning doesn't come easy.

I don't pretend to know the answer at this point. While I know people are being treated unkindly and unfairly you do bring up good points about learning lessons.

I had written more but never mind it was completely unfair.

Last edited by FallingLeaves : 23-12-2017 at 01:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 23-12-2017, 11:35 AM
Busby Busby is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 592
 
It would be a terrible state of affairs if any 'God' looked down upon the misery upon this planet and thought to him/her/itself 'that little diseased, helpless, hungry, suffering child brought this on himself - because he has to learn the errors of his/her ways'. What a lovely philosophy.
He/She/it (god) would also obviously be aware that the pain and hurt the parent(s) of this child are suffering is of their own making.

That's disgusting. Revolting. Sickening. That's not love.

If this is the way that some god wants us to be taught then it must be OK to drop bombs on people, to burn them to death, to coat them in Napalm, to tear their insides out. Let's get on with it, the quicker it's done the better off we'll all be. (Not us mind you - it's 'the others' who need it - they don't understand)

Come on, get a grip. It can't be like that otherwise we are doomed, doomed in the sense that if there is such a god we are already being used as playthings, like a child pulling the wings of flies. We dÓdn't teach our own children by beating them or letting them go hungry but by having respect for them and trying to show how love works.

Calling any suffering 'a human experience' loses sight of any understanding of the ways of the universe and assumes that cause and effect is there to punish, so involving hell and eternal fire. Just as religious fanatics like it to be.

Our experiences in this world are all that we have and basically depend upon our free will, don't get us more confused.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 23-12-2017, 12:07 PM
MARDAV70 MARDAV70 is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 343
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
It would be a terrible state of affairs if any 'God' looked down upon the misery upon this planet and thought to him/her/itself 'that little diseased, helpless, hungry, suffering child brought this on himself - because he has to learn the errors of his/her ways'. What a lovely philosophy.
He/She/it (god) would also obviously be aware that the pain and hurt the parent(s) of this child are suffering is of their own making.

That's disgusting. Revolting. Sickening. That's not love.

If this is the way that some god wants us to be taught then it must be OK to drop bombs on people, to burn them to death, to coat them in Napalm, to tear their insides out. Let's get on with it, the quicker it's done the better off we'll all be. (Not us mind you - it's 'the others' who need it - they don't understand)

Come on, get a grip. It can't be like that otherwise we are doomed, doomed in the sense that if there is such a god we are already being used as playthings, like a child pulling the wings of flies. We dÓdn't teach our own children by beating them or letting them go hungry but by having respect for them and trying to show how love works.

Calling any suffering 'a human experience' loses sight of any understanding of the ways of the universe and assumes that cause and effect is there to punish, so involving hell and eternal fire. Just as religious fanatics like it to be.

Our experiences in this world are all that we have and basically depend upon our free will, don't get us more confused.

Those claims are what religions with their dogmas bring about...they all claim to "know what God wants". In my NDE I didn't experience seeing any God, gods or deities. For me that doesn't mean there is no God. Yet, I don't like the term "God" because of all the baggage that comes with it. I still don't know if there is a "deity" or not. I (personally and unable to prove) do know that consciousness not only survive death, it's eternal. Determining where our consciousness came from is a daunting challenge. Was it created...or did it develop as the big bang happened...and who is able to know?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums