Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 10-10-2013, 03:09 PM
Knower
Question Broken Heart Visited By Strange Light

I'm currently suffering through a divorce, with a person that I loved with all my heart and soul. My wife refuses to seek professional help for her mental illness (bi-polar and schizophrenia), has cheated on me with a co-worker (who was just supposed to have been a friend), stole a massive amount of money from my grandmother, and has treated me like an animal for far too long. I'm not trying to play the shame-and-blame game, but I have been forced to endure a lot of suffering at her hands. Certainly a lot of the reasoning behind the failing marriage is my fault, for I have said some less than loving things in my moments of darkness and pain. Suffice it to say, I have a broken heart, because this was the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with before things starting turning sour. This morning while crying my eyes out, I saw a beautiful circular purple light surrounded by a golden halo -- it was only there for a few moments, but its power was enough to cease my crying immediately. It filled me some hope that things will work out regardless if she remains in my life or not -- that I can be happy without her if need be. Does anybody have a clue what this might have been? One of my friends suggested that purple light surrounded by gold is representative of one of the Ascended Masters, but I don't know too much about them.
Old 10-10-2013, 04:57 PM
Suspended
Hiya Lamaas

I'm sorry to hear you're going through a hard time. I know virtual hugs are only virtual, but they've all I've got.

I don't have any answers for you, but I too experienced a purple circle with an outer purple ring many years ago. These appeared during out-of-body experiences...and I never did find out what they were/represented.

Purple and gold are 'spiritual' colours, so I think it could well be something/someone letting you know they are looking out for you. That's how I'd see it, if it were me.

I hope things turn out for the best.
Old 11-10-2013, 08:26 PM
Guide
Squatchit is right. Purple and Gold both are very spiritual colours. Show that there is some change going on or coming, a spiritual evolution, chance for personal self-development. Used and saw them a lot while trying to heal of my psychic disorder (bi-polar as well, but can handle it very well nowadays).

Purple can be a sign of "the violet flame". A very potent transformer. Look it up on spiritual websites, like this one, as it is somehow a complicated concept and I'm not sure if I will explain it right. Merely a beginner myself

Gold often signifies a learning process, or learning to accept life as it is.

If you look for Ascended Masters, one that is often connected with purple and gold is Saint Germain. He stand for creativity and learning to use "your own inner magic", so to call.

Don't know if this helps, hope to at least not have confused you further
helpless against my immortality."

From "Savitri" by Sri Aurobindo
(The Book of Fate)
Old 12-10-2013, 10:57 AM
shone

It is always tough situation when it comes to divorce the one that you truly love and even after going through what you went through! Always there signs we normally see when we face search hardship, I can say that what you saw was one the spirits which saw your grieving and wanted to restore your confidence.
Everything happens for the reason trust me you will find someone who will be so sweet in your life and you will forget all this.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:08 AM
Master
Hi Lamaas

I have known spiritually

Purple as the Arch Angel Gabriel
Gold as a Sign that is God present.

It is important that you trust the feelings that resonate with you as it is your experience.

Love & Light
:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 21-10-2013, 11:54 AM
StaroftheSea

Hi Lammas, It is Jesus' Gold and Purple; Jesus Blessed me through Our Heavenly Mother Mary with His Gold Cross in the sky near my backyard one evening just after I had finished a long Novena (The Holy Rosary) twice a day for a few weeks for others (special causes).

Jesus allowed His Gold Cross to be shown for a minute and then it was gone,

I thanked Him greatly during prayer and cried in gratitude.

You obviously have been carrying heavy Crosses and Jesus has known this Lammas,

All the best Lammas,
Old 21-10-2013, 11:57 AM
StaroftheSea

I am sorry that your name was typed incorrectly,

Love and best wishes,

Lamaas
Old 24-10-2013, 08:41 PM
andy85258

Honestly i think it's a good thing that you separated yourself from her. People like that always crash and burn at some point and your better off not being around when it happens.