Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-07-2019, 10:09 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
a lot of what your asking about comes down to basic human phycology. I work with mentally disabled people who have a very hard time communicating like the rest of us. To do my job effectively I had to learn to really pay attention on my tone and body language. That's the mirror I am talking about. Also along to paying attention to my own I pay attention to there's to really understand what they want. "Normal" people that constantly without thinking about it. Human communication is 10% word's 90% tone and body language. Here's a funny one to think about as well. It's common people only read the first paragraph or two of and article or post. Roughly 10%
I am in the same place as you as for "meeting people". Meeting a truly good person seems to be like winning the lottery but if you never buy that ticket you will never win.

Then we both agree, don't we? It's all about tone and body language, and not some magical force surrounding us that determines our ''vibration''. Those kind of beliefs that you're never good enough because of a so-called low vibration is one of the most toxic and self-destructive belief systems outside fundamental Christianity. Such a shame that so many well-intended people abide with this nonsense and promote it to those we are depressed and suicidal.
Old 21-07-2019, 10:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Then we both agree, don't we? It's all about tone and body language, and not some magical force surrounding us that determines our ''vibration''. Those kind of beliefs that you're never good enough because of a so-called low vibration is one of the most toxic and self-destructive belief systems outside fundamental Christianity. Such a shame that so many well-intended people abide with this nonsense and promote it to those we are depressed and suicidal.
there's twist and turns in everything. The trick is to learn to live and thrive in both the physical and spiritual world. Long story short if you live positively in both your doing something right. If there's a negative hang-up somewhere. The demons inside you will forever eat at you. Those demons are your worst enemy but they can be beat if you truly want to beat them. Think of life as a path, you been walking the same foot path your whole life so that same path/routine is worn down. Take a different one someday. For me I noticed the same path to my vehicle being beat down so I started walking a different way to my vehicle. "True story". It's this simple. When I just shifted my path a little I started seeing different things. I started Paying attention because I was pushing myself out of that 1 little routine. For me that 1 little thing I did in this physical world transferred to the spiritual. Hence my signature. Believe in yourself and the rest will follow. As weird as that sounds that little change started to snow ball, and cause and effect started playing itself out.
Old 21-07-2019, 11:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
there's twist and turns in everything. The trick is to learn to live and thrive in both the physical and spiritual world. Long story short if you live positively in both your doing something right. If there's a negative hang-up somewhere. The demons inside you will forever eat at you. Those demons are your worst enemy but they can be beat if you truly want to beat them.

What exactly is living 'positively' in the here and the invisible world then? Waking up each day with a moronic smile on the face while gazing down from the bedroom window at that adorable flower field? If you can't do that then you are just some low vibrational piece of walking demon food?

I know those aren't your personal words and you mean no harm. In fact, I really admire you. But it is exactly what this kind of toxic belief system indicates. The mentally diabled people you work with have good reasons not to wake up with a smile given their circumstances. It may be true that some of them may not have enough self-awareness to understand the situation they're in (which is already messed up on it's own) but I'm pretty sure there are some there who have enough self-awareness to realise they'll never be able to live a regular life with all the blessings life has to offer because of their personal situation. Telling them to be happy with the little things they have is like eating a pizza while telling a starving man on the streets to enjoy the scraps he's feasting on.

Quote:
Think of life as a path, you been walking the same foot path your whole life so that same path/routine is worn down. Take a different one someday. For me I noticed the same path to my vehicle being beat down so I started walking a different way to my vehicle. "True story". It's this simple. When I just shifted my path a little I started seeing different things. I started Paying attention because I was pushing myself out of that 1 little routine. For me that 1 little thing I did in this physical world transferred to the spiritual. Hence my signature. Believe in yourself and the rest will follow. As weird as that sounds that little change started to snow ball, and cause and effect started playing itself out.

That may be true, but in the end all roads lead to Rome. You can try as many different paths as you like and hope you somehow end up in a fairy infested utopia (metaphorically) but unfortunately those paths may only lead you back at the same old dusty track. Know that I speak from experience as well. Don't get the wrong idea here, I'm glad it worked for you. However, that doesn't mean it will work for others as well. Just consider yourself a lucky grain of sand in a desert.
Old 21-07-2019, 02:03 PM
Master
Living positively is living in a way you want the world to be. If you change your road you won't end up in the same place. Let's say you go to work. You take one road. Let's say you go to a friend's house, you take a different road. Now you decide to come back to the same place after you did what you intended to.
As for working with disabled people. A lot know there never going to there own home to stay. I deal with many extremely depressed clients especially on holidays, birthdays, ect,ect. I see the best and worse in the human race everyday. I know I can't bring family and friends together. But dam it! I can at least try to make someones life a little better. Buy knowing I can do that it makes all that negative **** go way. I have my problems too. Haven't spoken to relatives in many years. I have no real friends. But I am not going to dwell on it. There's no point. If I can make someones day/world a little better. It's all I need. I don't a formal religion to make me want to change the world 1 baby step at a time. Maybe some people do. And if it works for them great! It's not my place to tell someone there living there life right or wrong.
Old 21-07-2019, 09:50 PM
Master
If, as science has been revealing to us since Einstein, that the material world is "illusory", and the illusion, then it is substantiation that prayer, indeed, "changes things".
The foundation and substructure of all things material being energy, and light.

Jesus certainly had a'lot to say along these lines. No?
Concerning the power of faith in the world?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 22-07-2019, 02:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Living positively is living in a way you want the world to be. If you change your road you won't end up in the same place. Let's say you go to work. You take one road. Let's say you go to a friend's house, you take a different road. Now you decide to come back to the same place after you did what you intended to.

Living in a way you want the world to be won't make any difference. It's no better than wishful thinking at most, and it won't affect other people neither because everyone is simply too self-oriented. Perhaps in your younger years things used to be different, but right now we're living in an era where literally nobody cares about your energy of vibrational state. The only relevant thing is Darwinism: survival of the fittest.

Quote:
As for working with disabled people. A lot know there never going to there own home to stay. I deal with many extremely depressed clients especially on holidays, birthdays, ect,ect. I see the best and worse in the human race everyday. I know I can't bring family and friends together. But dam it! I can at least try to make someones life a little better. Buy knowing I can do that it makes all that negative **** go way. I have my problems too. Haven't spoken to relatives in many years. I have no real friends. But I am not going to dwell on it. There's no point. If I can make someones day/world a little better. It's all I need. I don't a formal religion to make me want to change the world 1 baby step at a time. Maybe some people do. And if it works for them great! It's not my place to tell someone there living there life right or wrong.

Much respect for the fact that you dedicate your life to the well-being of those who are less fortunate. But if I may ask, does serving the needs of others truly make you happy? Don't you deserve something as well instead of only aiming to improve the lives of others?
Old 22-07-2019, 05:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Living in a way you want the world to be won't make any difference. It's no better than wishful thinking at most, and it won't affect other people neither because everyone is simply too self-oriented. Perhaps in your younger years things used to be different, but right now we're living in an era where literally nobody cares about your energy of vibrational state. The only relevant thing is Darwinism: survival of the fittest.

Much respect for the fact that you dedicate your life to the well-being of those who are less fortunate. But if I may ask, does serving the needs of others truly make you happy? Don't you deserve something as well instead of only aiming to improve the lives of others?
honestly helping others really does. The knowledge I gained from it is priceless. That's my pay off, what I get out it.
Living in a way you want the world to be really does work. Negative and positive are both equally contagious.
What if no one really cares about vibrations and all that other stuff? Well it's not about what's trending. It's about you. It's really easy to make a positive difference. Let's say your walking down the street, and you see some garbage on the ground. You pick it up and put it where it belongs. In that little simple task you noticed the garbage and you took care of it. Eventually you'll start noticing the garbage in your life and out of habit you'll do the same. I strongly believe anything spiritual should not be what's trending. It should be about what's inside you as an individual. Weather it's truly spiritual or basic human phycology the end result is the same. You can market that one to yourself anyway you like.