Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 25-06-2012, 10:28 PM
Viola

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
this blew me away . WOW ...... i have felt so down today , my emotions have run wild .. all dya i have been depressed , but knw i was clearing .. i sat in the bath this morning and asked sai baba for guidance , he has neevr let me down on anything .. i said ...i know you cant tell me whether i should wait , or walk away and let go completely but i would appreciate some guidance to guide me on the RIGHT PATH .. i asked for a sign ...to validate whether to wait and stay true to this connection .. tonite sat in my living room i wondered why i hadnt seen anything today that would be significant , so decided to come on the laptop and have a mooch around , i was on facebook a moment ago and began thinkign of him , me postign stuff that relates to him , and wondered if he does that too ....... then i comes on here and reads this post ... my gosh , for those who know my story know that "birds" play a huge part in our connection , that is our calling card so to speak , our ultimate sign .. and yet here u have written wat i thought and the birds , thank you so much for sharing this , i feel so blessed that i have recieved acknowledegment from this , thank your giving me the sign i needed u have made me feel so much better and i have now regained my focus that this conection is indeed stil very much alive :)

Wow! I got chills reading your post. When we first met, there waslots of things about birds especially ravens and crows. We would find a raven feather once a day, or more. I put all of them in a box, along with all the other little gifts he gave me. I later found out he did the same thing. We jokingly called them the "stalker boxes." Thank you Mystical!
Old 25-06-2012, 10:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viola
Wow! I got chills reading your post. When we first met, there waslots of things about birds especially ravens and crows. We would find a raven feather once a day, or more. I put all of them in a box, along with all the other little gifts he gave me. I later found out he did the same thing. We jokingly called them the "stalker boxes." Thank you Mystical!

AHH WOW :) WE GONNA AVE TO SWAP STORIES AND SIGNS ON THEM

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 25-06-2012, 10:36 PM
Viola

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
AHH WOW :) WE GONNA AVE TO SWAP STORIES AND SIGNS ON THEM
Yep! Message me
Old 26-06-2012, 03:01 AM
Experiencer
Yeah, talk to him, don't be afraid to open up. Get over the fear, that's what I had to do. Sometimes it seems though no matter how we phrase the questions to our TFs they won't give straight answers. If all else fails, simply write equally vague FB status updates and give him a taste of his own medicine.
Old 26-06-2012, 03:48 AM
Sybilline

Hmmm... I guess, pretend Facebook's not there? It seems to be complicating things.

Think of what you would do, if there was no such thing as "Facebook".
Old 26-06-2012, 04:41 AM
Viola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
Hmmm... I guess, pretend Facebook's not there? It seems to be complicating things.

Think of what you would do, if there was no such thing as "Facebook".
I have thought of what would happen if there was no texting and technology as far as these connections. Usually I get an amusing visual of me writing a nice letter, carefully wrapping it around a brick, and chucking it through his window. But musing on it, I think I will be the be the strong one and call him on it. Too often I feel afraid to step up, but the truth is what will happen when you reach out? Will you croak? Will the earth be upturned on it' s axis? No. It is a truly a blip on the radar as far as time and circumstance, when you think about it.