Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 29-07-2015, 03:31 PM
Knower

Visions during meditation

During meditation, I had a vision.. I was in medieval Scotland celebrating my wedding. I coudn't see people, but I was aware that we had lots of guests. We were in a luxurious room. I rememmber huge red curtains. My fiance was dressed in red. (it was my fiance in this life) As I am searching for male medieval wedding clothes, I decided to ask... Were bridegrooms usually dressed in red in medival Scotland? Did I see my past life?

Thank you!
Old 29-07-2015, 03:41 PM
Experiencer
Describe the dress so we can find out which century? Red and yellow was common for coloring but mostly they left the clothes in natural colors.

I post this here but im not sure if it is allowed, this page might help you maybe.
http://www.marariley.net/celtic/SentToKass/Scotland.htm
Old 29-07-2015, 04:01 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by NowIam
Describe the dress so we can find out which century? Red and yellow was common for coloring but mostly they left the clothes in natural colors.

I post this here but im not sure if it is allowed, this page might help you maybe.
http://www.marariley.net/celtic/SentToKass/Scotland.htm

I wish I could describe it...:((( I thought during meditation that the actors from the movie Romeo and Juliet (1968) were wearing similar costumes.... I am not sure about it, but maybe it is because I don't remember all the details of the vision...
Old 30-07-2015, 02:21 AM
Newbie ;)

I am just speculating here, but as a history student the huge red curtains and the large number of guests at a wedding are an indication of wealth. It sounds like you could have come from a very well off family in that past life. Which would then make sense if people were dressed in Romeo and Juliet style garb. The color red could have also been an important part of your fiance's family crest or even symbolize something else.
Old 30-07-2015, 02:34 AM
Experiencer
Hello Nia D,

Did you have any particular thought in mind before you meditated, or even earlier that day? It's not uncommon to get visions in meditation related to recent thoughts.

Boson
Old 30-07-2015, 09:28 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minerva
I am just speculating here, but as a history student the huge red curtains and the large number of guests at a wedding are an indication of wealth. It sounds like you could have come from a very well off family in that past life. Which would then make sense if people were dressed in Romeo and Juliet style garb. The color red could have also been an important part of your fiance's family crest or even symbolize something else.

No, you are not :) I am interested in every opinion. I think so too. I will try to find out more though meditation. Perhaps I will see it again?
Old 30-07-2015, 09:29 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boson
Hello Nia D,

Did you have any particular thought in mind before you meditated, or even earlier that day? It's not uncommon to get visions in meditation related to recent thoughts.

Boson

Hmmm, I am not sure.