View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 09:10 AM
Master
@Sappirez, in a way that is true, but also not entirely. I didn't need his light, when we met I was as empowered as I've ever been and I radiated Light, love and joy wherever I went. I was totally enjoying life and happy. That was why he fell hook line and sinker for me. Apart from that, I'm a very giving person by nature, both with attention as with little gifts. So there was no 'stealing', not did he miss out on appreciation. He got more than he ever had gotten before from a partner which totally bemused him.
Yet, what it came down to, even on our 2nd date, was more like what LibraScorp describes: even though when loving, giving, romancing and so on it all comes back to their wishes.
Much evolved around his busy schedule, what he wanted/needed to do and so on. At first I didn't notice as our connection ran very deep and like LibraScorp says: the good feels really good!
But it truly is like LibraScorp states that even when they're totally in love, are giving, romancing and so on it still goes back to their needs, wants, wishes and so on. Not with ill-intent, hence me calling it 'self-centered' and not 'selfish'.

I was just wondering if there were Leos around who didn't display this trait, but I guess not, or very few.