View Single Post
Old 24-04-2011, 04:43 PM
Lilstar07

Faith1111

I have been through EXACTLY the same situation. Becames best friends with him but he had a girlfirend. I know, trust me i cerrrrtainly know how hard this is! It even got to the point where when she would hurt HIM it would hurt me. To this day I dotn think he understood how much his relationships with others also effected me. I'd feel sudden anger for no reason, only to find out that they had an argument earlier. I even knew things about his girlfriend that he never even told me! I also felt his guilt when he began to fall for me too, but he didnt want to hurt her or me. As im typing this now I'm coming to the understanding of how hard it must of been and is for him and how confused he must be. I know this is gonna make me sound a bit mean but when you said "don't know how he can stay in his current relationship. They don't have that. " I know exactly what your saying,but with him it was like this gurl was the best girl he ever had at the time and what they had was good...then he began to see it wasnt real (there was a lot of lying and manipulation) but then hes with me it was almost PERFECT and what we had was GREAT...but if hes seen that something mediocre and 'normal' cant be real ,how do i expect him to think something as amazing as what we shared was!lol wow I'm rambling on right now sorry.

In a nutshell, I guess what I'm trying to say is, If its this bad for us (the ones who are more in tune with this sort of thing) imagine how hard it must be for them! you are only going through half of what he is. Look after him.

I shall PM you :)