View Single Post
Old 14-12-2016, 09:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
Anyhow, one of the things she is dealing with is being able to see faces in trees. Sometimes she says they are vey uplifting and divine looking, angels at times. And other times she says they can be very scary looking and somewhat frightening. I am wondering if there is some correlation with this happening and being in synch with how she feels each day or her vibration. She is wondering how she can eliminate the nasty looking stuff or if there maybe something in her to be cleared that is causing this.

It is not only just trees but occasionally she sees it in wood work, paneling, carpet, smudges on glass that seem to manifest. She actually captured a portrait of a womans profile (perfect looking) within a bonfire I had in my backyard. I was astounded I could see it too. Not when she pointed to it in the ash and flames but once she photographed it I was able to view it clearly. She is wondering if this is considered a form of a gift or a curse? And she does not know how to control it making it only good things she sees. Anyone have any advice or have experience with this type of thing?

Frequency is everything. She will be able to control what aspects of things she see's by learning to keep her interior landscape in higher frequency's (Love, compassion, oneness, gentleness, accepting, non-expectation etc).

It's a good idea to get in control of one's interior world early on as all we're really seeing is our experience mirrored back to us.
Basically emotion plus thought create physical reality. Thought is the architectural drawing and emotion is the energy for building the drawing.
As she goes along and starts seeing the other beings which share space with us (call them Angels, Guides, Benevolent Beings and so on) she will draw to herself those being which have harmonic match to the frequency she is emotionally at, at the timing of seeing them.
Love gets one Angels and Loving Beings
Fear/anxiety gets one demons, skulls, scary beings and other mental apparitions commiserate with lower emotional frequency's.

It requires attentiveness and control over the inner landscape to be a beautiful creator in the outer landscape. :)