View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 04:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Hey susovan,

I don't know a lot about the modalities you've mentioned, but I understand healing a bit. For one, healing is a little different then the current paradigm of western medicine which is "fix me doc" and take the magic pill to dissolve away the symptoms.

At least from my experience, it requires that I show up and begin to live from the inside out, because in the end the healing journey is calling us to change our way of life and being in varying degrees.

Also, its important to note that everyone has "their" medicine. Not every medicine works for one person and every issue calls forth a different solution, for a variety of reasons there could be resistance to that medicine, you'll see it with spiritual medicines and medical i.e. chemo.

And this resistance could be rooted in something deeper, for example, an individual who fervently denies chemo, perhaps several generations back her family was involved in gas chambers during WW2. With the family identity lost through time due to regional lines changing, name changes etc these dynamics remain hidden yet affect the family system, thus this loyalty to prevents healing she needs. This is an actual case observed.

So, leading into my main point - your issue may be deeper than reiki work. Reiki, from what I understand varies according to who you are working with but most of the time only hits a particular layer of your aura. That means you end up working with symptoms energetically, as if it were a pill, getting little results of actually change you are looking for.

Have you heard of Family Constellations? I'd highly recommend checking it out. Do some research on it, it's a big deal and can free you from deep unconscious patterns which you may have loyalties to. Most of us carry more rigidity of the family system than we know.

This work has revealed that much of serious illness and mental illness has roots in unresolved family dynamics. Epigenetics is beginning to discover this too, they call it transgenerational trauma and multigenerational guilt.

"Children seldom or never dare to live a happier or more fulfilling life than their parents. Unconsciously they remain loyal to unspoken family traditions that work invisibly. Family Constellations are a way of discovering underlying family bonds and forces that have been carried unconsciously over several generations."

-Bertold Ulsamer

Perhaps there is something there for you.

I wish in some way this brings new hope, Light, awakening and sparks curiosity in your life.

Much Love,
A