View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 08:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dee47
Does the way we eat affect effect? (I can't tell those two words apart) channeling? Will I be a better channel if I've been eating nutritiously? if I've avoided caffeine? If I've avoided sugar?

My diet isn't the greatest but I don't drink alcoholic beverages and the only caffeine I have is in chocolate. I eat junk food (aka snacks) every day. I don't buy organic food as it's too expensive. I'm deadly allergic to some of the healthy food so that's out of my diet.

If you're going to make any changes to your diet, I suggest no tea and/or coffee but be prepared for withdrawal symptoms. White refined sugar is a healthier choice over the artificial sweeteners as those are chemicals which is harder for our body to process. Natural raw sugar is healthier over white sugar. Learning about the different sugars and sweeteners is a huge subject which requires a fair amount of reading from those who have no vested interests in promoting products.

Having said that, I believe our diet has no affect on our channeling abilities. If you were to change your diet, it'd be for another reason.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)