View Single Post
Old 23-06-2018, 03:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Scorpion
In my Vision sometimes I see transparent little waves and sometimes shapes appear. Sometimes they will like fall thru my Vision or sometimes come off of things.. What is this? Anyone know what this is?
It just may be some kind of beings that exist in a different dimension or at a different vibration than what we can normally or regularly perceive through our normal waking consciousness...and, they exist everywhere and all around us.

I often get this too...shimmers, like a heat haze on the road in my bedroom, small points of light like fireflies which Play 'tag' across my walls or ceiling and even full-blown orbs that like to follow me around. I am not scared of it, but it does tend to somewhat unnerve me, especially when I am trying to get to sleep...in that I do not know or understand what this phenomenon is and I would rather NOT know.

So, I usually put it down to astigmatism, make a mental "note to self" to make an appointment to see my optometrist and leave it there. This helps me sleep much better at night anyway.