View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 10:27 PM
William

Once I had designed and created my first device, as I said I did some symbolic rituals mainly related to my freshly forming understanding of Tarot.

These were three things. I held the mirror up to the midday sun. I held the mirror up to the full moon, and I immersed the mirror at a place where two rivers merged.

The first time we used the device, the were 3 persons involved. My partner and I, and a neighbour, and we did our first communication at our neighbours home.

Sitting at the table, we joined hands and then invited any who wished to commune with us to do so.
We did not consider it necessary to pray for or to perform any particular protection incantations nor to set up mood props, such as candles etc.

We placed our fingers upon the small upside down glass we were using for the pointer and waited for it to move.

A summery of that first communications was that the glass moved. We learned that we were speaking with a very young child and that her name was Amy.

We learned that Amy had lived and died at the house we were in – sometime in the 1800s.

While the words beings spelled out were understandable to a degree, much of what was being spelled out was gobbledygook and I expressed quiet an annoyance at this during the procedure. I exclaimed that I had created the device to speak with the dead and it was proving to be as hard as making sense out of the living.

At this, the glass simply kept moving between the letters Y and X.

If I remember correctly, we decided to end the session and thanked Amy for answering our invitation.

My overall impression regarding that first communication was that it was somewhat successful but hadn’t really delivered much in the way of clarity, but I wanted to preserver and so did my partner. Our neighbour found it interesting but was not overly impressed and she did not participate in any further communications, which from then on were conducted at our residence.

Our second communication happened perhaps a few days later.

We always started with holding hands over the device and inviting communication.

I do not remember weather we specifically asked for Amy or that she simply continued to be the one we communed with.

I think my partner had spoken to me about being patient and giving the process some time.

I am not sure that we communed every day to begin with but we did at least twice or three times a week.

As we did, Amy became more understandable, not because she changed the way she communicated so much as we changed ours, specifically I sorted my own attitude.
Part of that process involved thinking about what was being communicated (about 50-60% was still pretty much gobbledygook) and processing that data. Eventually through how the device symbols were being used I came to the realisation that ‘X’ was often used by Amy to say ‘Cross’ and this lead me to understand that in our first communication when the glass had been moving between Y and X, the expression was actually a question said over and over and the question was ‘Why Cross?” and was asking me, why was I being angry, or frustrated.

I Asked Amy if this was the case to which the reply was “yes”.

We spent a lot of time talking with Amy and learning to understand her ‘language’, as hard as it was to do this, it was also rather rewarding.

During the course of these communications, Amy revealed that she was not alone and had a constant companion who was her brother and his name was William, and as I recall, somewhere in his 30s.

We invited William to communicate with us but he said no. He was okay with Amy being the go-between and we could ask him questions through Amy.

William played a companion role in relation to Amy. We asked them about their situation and the understanding we got from their answers was that they were happy and they were not alone in that situation, that there were many more Souls with them.

We asked them about ‘the light’ or the subject came up one way or the other. They confirmed that there was a light in the sense of a portal...based upon things we had heard about NDE and a tunnel of light and our impressions based upon the beliefs that some Souls were trapped in a sort of in-between state.

From the answers we got the impression that it was something of an in-between state but that they didn’t feel trapped – or maybe they did feel trapped, I can’t be sure as we didn’t ask outright.

What I do remember is that we asked Amy if she wanted to go into the light and she said ‘No’ and we asked her if she was afraid of the light and she also answered ‘No’.

I did not actually think to document the communications at this stage and in thinking back I am going on impressions (because I thought a lot after each session about the data being conveyed) and my impression now of those early communications is that Amy was with William and William was afraid of the light, so she was staying with him.

On learning that there were other Souls where they were, I asked Amy one time if she knew anything about the ‘Greys’ or Zeta Reticuli species and she said that she did. I asked if there were any there with her and she said there were and I asked if I could speak with one of them and she said that we could.

The reason I was interested in this is because of my hypnagogic experiences quite a few years prior to this and I was looking for some answers to these experiences.

I asked Amy if we could speak with A ‘Grey’ now and she answered “yes” and we were introduced to a personality name Avet, and from that moment on the communications became noticeable clearer and advanced.

Avet as a personality was extremely intelligent. The gobbledygook levels dropped dramatically (which I found especially helpful) and as a result the data exchange rate was far more efficient.

We spent many hours communicating with Avet. She was a child, and identified herself as a hybrid – part Zeta Reticuli and Human.

As much as Amy was essential as a first contact, and helpful in my processes, Avet was able to take that to another level, but this could not have been possible without Amy.

I will leave it at there for the time being.

Once again I will say:

If you have any questions please do ask and I will try to answer them whilst maintaining the flow of the thread.
If you have concerns or negative bias and wish to say so, I will try not to let that disrupt the flow of the thread and equally try to answer any criticisms during the sharing of my experiences – in due course.