View Single Post
Old 30-01-2018, 10:47 AM
Ascender
This sounds quite a bit like me of course except a few things such as rh negative (never did ask for blood type). But a lot of the other things sound just like me. I remember the time when I would play with the wind. I would swirl it around and either make it stronger or calmer. I have a natural drawing of magic and that of otherworldly. But most of all this deep connection to the Fay and nature. But of course I’ve also been told by many including a Rieki healer that I am ment to be a healer.
When it comes to my physical appearance I am quite short only at 5’2 and naturally light weight about 85-90 pounds. I’m very thin but not so much that I look “ill.” My hair was born a red over time darken but it still kept a deep red with its browns. My eyes are a honey brown and can change color from more a “tigers eye” to a red depending on mood and if I’m doing any of of “work.” I could go on it seems relate my self with what signs you have posted.
But one thing seems at least to my self, knowing that the Fay vary in size, color, looks ect, I can’t exactly picture them to only be one color. But we all have our own unique views on how things are and I find that fascinating! ☺️