Thread: Getting Toned
View Single Post
Old 23-12-2015, 09:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven
I been getting more serious now. I been going at least 3 times a week to the gym and I stay from an hour to two hours at the gym. Half hour to 40 minutes cardio and the rest weights. I been lifting more weights to get more tone and its working. From when I posted this thread I have seem some improvements. You must have a good diet and a good workout cause you are ripped. I still don't know if I want to look like a G.I Joe, it looks good for a guy but not so much for a girl. I want to keep the feminine look.

Glad to hear that you've stepped it up! Time, dedication and effort are among the biggest factors towards your fitness goals. Diet is also extremely important, as weight loss can take place simply by lowering your daily calorie intake, and getting toned is more about losing the layer of fat that covers the muscles than it is about actually increasing the size of the muscles. Of course, weight loss is greatly enhanced by adding regular exercise into the mix, although diet is key. Keep up the good work!