View Single Post
Old 22-05-2015, 02:56 PM
Ascender

Dear Greenslade and dear everyone,

Thank you for your responses. They are all very good, and I agree with you whole-heartedly but it is still hard to live without a gift or a calling. There still should be that ‘Manual for Living with Defeat’ somewhere. Actually, it is me who is like a needle stuck in a record groove, not Cheesus Toast.

As to age and vinyl records and materials used to make records before vinyl, I am old enough to answer questions like this instead of asking them. Yet, I saw a meaningful thread title with 0 responses that I could relate to and wanted to join.

Thank you again. I appreciate your answers very much. And, yes, I am sure meditation is the ultimate answer. Btw, I came to this forum with a question about meditation (about Zen12 vs Quantum Mind Power brain wave entrainment – so shallow) and stayed because it felt so healing. Thank you.

So, what can I say about meditation? I guess that it hates me back.

I think making your life meaningful to you, if it does not happen spontaneously, is one of the hardest things in the world – for someone not facing starvation, violence, etc.

To KK: Thank you for your encouragement. I hope it will. I guess for some people ‘who THEY are’ is part of the problem.

I will be rereading your posts. Thank you.