Thread: Gerson Therapy
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 10:08 PM
Master
hello dear, this is an old post but if input is still needed, I would like to say Gerson has its benefits but overall it is not the best solution. I ask for you to check out Dr Robert Morse, who has a lot of youtube videos and also a site rawfigs where you can search his videos for a keyword you're curious about and it'll show results of videos where that topic was discussed.

carrots and root vegetables in general have some nice qualities, but they are too starchy which is a negative thing and not the perfect food for the body or detoxifying and healing illness. also they interfere with the digestion of other produce that digests quicker and better. food combining is important.

Gerson is a lot better than many other options out there so I applaud that and you are on the right track, but the best way to heal is with mostly just fruits, and herbs. and then there are other wonderful supplemental healers like essential oils, moringa, black seed, shilajit and so on.

coffee is toxic, even if taken upside down.. using herbal tea would be much much better if you want to that route. I am happy to hear how dedicated you guys are and hope your husband heals quickly <3 if I can help in any way I'm around