View Single Post
Old 25-01-2015, 05:18 AM
Master
The grand Illusion

So many of us have come to the conclusion that the world is a hologram and that it is our senses that limit what we see, often, this is misconstrued as ‘nothing is real’, I’ve even read the concept of Maya being interpreted that way, but nothing could be further from truth. This world is real, and so are we.

In the Vedas, Maya is explained as living in illusion. The texts claim our world is very real, but it’s like a house of mirrors, its purpose is to delude us, and because of our limited senses we accept the distorted perceptions as reality; thereby living in continuous illusion.

For the NDE experiencer, there is no doubt that what they have been through is real in every sense of the word, I’m sure it is too. What I wonder is why no one is talking about the possibility that world is equally a house of mirrors; its purpose to delude.

We are conveniently sent back from the other side to tell about how our loved ones are waiting to greet us, to take us to the light. “Go to the light” where all is beautiful and your afterlife is waiting for you. Doesn’t it all seem, dare I say, staged?

Some have actually described how at a certain point the light draws the person to it, leaving them powerless, with no will of their own.

It seems the NDE is just another form of a religious experience, all religions equally represented. Who could be that thoughtful, and most importantly, why?