Thread: White Rabbit
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2018, 06:34 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
The one I see most and have seen for over twenty five years is on a tv commercial in the US - the 'energizer battery' bunny that is always 'still going'. I take it to mean whatever the bunny is referring to has the spiritual equivalent of 'batteries' that never give out... whatever that is lol!

but FWIW I take it that rabbits are the 'scared' animal... they also hop around. which I take to hopping to mean as disjointed thoughts, that fly over some of the in-between (thought) terrain but touch the ground briefly here and there.

There was also 'Harvey' the invisible friend from some B&W movie... I *think* he was a rabbit too.

That is my take on the subject

Very interesting, thank you FallingLeaves The problem with rabbits is that there's so much information about them, the most hunted animal hence why Mother Nature possibly gifted them with multiplying generously, 'breed like rabbits' and 'at it like rabbits' sprang to mind and made me chuckle lol My head was spinning with different info so its not been very productive at getting to the bottom of things