View Single Post
Old 22-07-2018, 10:51 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Interesting. I’m a little too tired to just ask an alien to channel myself right now about that but I’m kind of worried that we won’t have the same resources to prepare food in similar ways here.

It’s worth trying though. Most of the channeling I’ve seen are for life wisdom purposes — big picture perspectives — rather than for everyday practical purposes.

It’s a rather original idea to me really. People seem to forget the type of range of purposes channeling can be used for.

I agree and not all channeling is high spiritual sources either. I have listened to some who channeled their own souls giving us stories from their own past lives. Indeed my early channeling was usually familiar historical figures some of whom imparted quite mundane aspects of life in ages past. For instance as a surprise the soul of Pythagoras showed up once for a few minutes. This was because, I found out later, someone in the audience had an affinity for him and had channeled him herself. I didn't know this before hand. I felt his mood and realized that the man, in addition to other things that we know from reading history, was a practical joker. He loved laughing and liked to play. He loved life.... and still does. In recent years I only channel my friend Bartholomew. I know him quite well and when we engage it's for specific purpose like the soul readings for others. If I have the idea at the right time I may ask him about more adventurous things. Who knows we may do an internet show called "The Alien Chef". ha ha....