View Single Post
Old 30-10-2017, 05:53 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Angel1 Those Who Know Dont Speak, Those Who Dont Know Speak{ Tao }

Quote:
organic born---So do you see that if "All arguments are in the head" then they are 'fabrications of thought' and are not a direct component of what's being discussed.

Ha, when I first read that, Christian Science 'Mind Over Matter' came to mind, then, I reread and saw the word 'argument' is not quite what Christian Science health was considerate of.

My mother was follower--- not necessarily practitioner --of C. Science.

Quote:
When in truth all items and concepts are like fractals. The deeper you delve into them the deeper they go. If we chose to pause at any level over any observation then we are necessarily dealing in approximations.

I agree with this conclusion, however, we also have known --- or at least believed to be --cosmic absolute truths.

Ex mass-attracts{ gravity } if we dont know the exact mechanisms.

Ex there can only exist five, regular/symmetrical polyhedra of Universe.

I'm not trying diverge from topic, just trying clarify that some concepts of experiences are known with certainty ergo absolute truths.

I would say that, afterlife is a condition that can be considered truthfully, once you die and dont reawaken on the operating table or wherever.

All of these I died, so this or that, and then I was not really dead, just heart stop beating for however long.

With true death, the individual does not come back to tell a story. imho

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman