View Single Post
Old 19-03-2019, 10:36 AM
Guide

From my own experience, no you don't. But, it is for your benefit to forgive them, and cut those cords of emotional attachment and move on from the experience. That way you aren't linked to them in the next life experience. Anything that you hold on to..will be around in the next life...it's law of attraction, for good or ill.

I do not talk to my dad, but I have forgiven him, even pray for him time to time...if I even think about him..but I have no attachment to him anymore. My life is better without him in it. He's not allowed to harm me. He is truly and honestly forgiven, and I wish him well.I don't feel anything but peace. I do not see myself going to his funeral, unless it's to support my brothers and sisters...however, I have moved on ...so that's a very slight chance. I have already said and done what I needed to. I do not suffer from the things he did to me anymore, I have healed from it...it would've been nice to have a loving father...but it just wasn't going to be him. I do not blame or shame him. If I go to his funeral, it will be to put beautiful roses of all shades on his grave...but as love. It's worth adding, my father raised me, soley.

But his job here, is done. Thank you Daddy...

And I want to add something of spiritual importance...

You are not losing a parent soley..
Yes, you feel that loss initially, and if like me, may take decades and spiritual growth, in the maximum degree...to reach this point. For many others, sooner or later.

But you will gain independence, freedom, liberation, self confidence, pride, self acceptance, strength, a new way of family bloodline (if you have children) a new way of life for your bloodline, success for your descendants, ect.

And it started with the strongest, and bravest one...who lost everything ....to give back everything, to many generations to come.

Sacrifice, and honor do not come without years of tears, loss, and grief.

As long as your actions mirror your good intentions...you are sacrificing for the betterment of your bloodline, and you in the long run. That's a true warrior, and pioneer of spirit.

And may the fruit of your labor shine*

You do matter...your life matters ..but you have to ask yourself
.how far do you want to take this, how far are you willing to go...how much are you willing to lose...so that you are able to start over, and may never see the top of success of your sacrifice for generations to come...

My father is still an abusive tyrant, who enjoys destroying others...including my brothers and sisters who can't break free...

But as my now deceased beautiful, loving in laws say....no good deed goes unpunished.

Last edited by Colorado : 19-03-2019 at 11:03 PM.