View Single Post
Old 30-04-2018, 05:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Actually, a vegan would point out that there is harm involved, because of the dairy industry..

You see only ''kindness'' because you won't look past your initial observation. It's easy to shut our eyes, in fact many meat eaters do the same.. they prefer to stay in ignorance during a Christmas meal or while enjoying any meal with meat. It is good that there are people out there pointing out the issues with animal agriculture..

We need to put our own ego's aside, and often we are not willing to do that because we are reminded that we all partake in cruelty at some level, just to different degrees..
I am no vegan myself but I don't mind if they argue with me over dairy, eggs, or honey. In some ways I agree with them, in other ways not..

No doubt ''Fox News'' and most of their readers and watchers will blame the vegan, start co-producing more myths, and are all willingly ignorant about the actual issue.
Some people are just too scared to deal with the issue itself, no doubt in the US this reflects the majority..

Aren't you a little too judgemental and prejudiced? You assume too much, and draw demeaning conclusions based on prejudice. That isn't neither nice, nor can be right. :)