View Single Post
Old 26-06-2020, 11:23 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Being clairsentient I sometimes pick up energies that are lingering around. I can feel it when a diver has drowned in the diving centre a stonethrow from my home. When the daughter of an acquaintance had died, hit by a drunk driver, I felt a weird heavy energy. I didn't know the girl well, and the accident happened some 18kms from my place. Yet it felt like there was a blanket of dense energy over the whole area. i didn't know why. Then someone contacted me on FB to tell me about the young woman's demise. I immediately knew that's what I was feeling. Shortly thereafter the feeling lifted.
It usually works that way, that as soon as I've identified it it dissipates.

I've also picked up feelings from others in the past. Including people I didn't know, but then I picked it up via the person I and that stranger both knew. Once resulting in me suddenly feeling heartbroken while I was with the man I was in love with, and we weren't having any problems. We were actually having a lot of fun. Then out of the blue this intense sadness, broken heart.
I zoomed in on it and asked myself if it was mine. The answer: No!
We phoned a female friend and learnt her boyfriend had just broken up with her. So I had picked that up via my partner.

I learnt to sit with the feelings and ask questions. Is it mine? If no, then "Must I do something with it (e.g. inform the person)?" If no, there's no reason for me picking it up and I let it go.
That helped to not pick up such useless info anymore, because if I cannot and should not do something with it it IS useless to me.
THe only thing I do pick up still is divers drowning -happens at least once a year unfortunately- and like that accident.
Also sometimes disasters in another country. Not the MH17. Didn't feel a thing from that. But in the same year there was a plane crash over northern Spain/southern France and a few hundred people died. I DID feel that. The panic of those people and souls. That was rough.
Not sure how to stop that... Thank goodness it doesn't happen so often.

Stuff like neighbours... draw your energy back to yourself. Like an air bubble, or balloon, and visualise this. Do it often. Don't reach out, make sure your aura is around you within your home only. Always. That does help a lot! Often in these cases our aura is hanging out of our body, leaning in a direction of our (subconscious) attention. And we're not in our own auras anymore which makes you vulnerable. Pull it back around you.
Hi... Can fully empathise with all of this. It really can be hard "feeling" and dealing with all the emotion and sadness of events going on around us. I can only speak for myself when I say... With age, and the passage of time I deal with it all a lot easier now. My acceptance of who I am, my understanding of who I am., Makes life and everything so much easier. I do not worry now about any of it. It happens.. I feel it, I know! The worst part of it for me was growing up, and into my late 30's with no knowledge of why I was "different".. and that's when it becomes difficult. Growing up in the Sixties if course, there was never a discussion of anything other than "she's shy"... "She needs to come out of her shell"... And the being forced to be "thrown " into the limelight . How times have changed!!