View Single Post
Old 21-05-2014, 03:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosesandcoffee
During the writing process I wrote a really nasty ditty about the relationship and put some really negative feelings and wishes into it .

The question is has using my voice as a tool in my religious a fairs bled into my physical life? Do I have to watch every word I sing, is there even a difference between the two? I'm very confused and slightly horrified about the whole experience any feed back help full repetitive or obviously is greatly appreciated!

To curse somebody you have to have the INTENT - no matter what you say, utter, chant or whisper it's not going to work unless the emotion and intent are there. So, since you say you put some really negative feelings and wishes into it and if you were directing all that nasty negativity to a certain person then it may have found its target.

Are you asking if being in hospital and experiencing other unfortunate things was the result of the very nasty prayer you sent out or was it sent to you by your higher self? Personally, I don't think your higher self would do that to you. IMHO what we send out does usually, eventually come back to us in one form or another, some call it karma. However, there are others who practice magic and who will throw a curse at an enemy and not even think twice about it and most of them say they do not suffer any repercussions.

It wasn't your voice that dreamt up the ditty - it was you - even though you may have sung the words it wasn't your voice that dreamt them up and sent them off to their target; so in this case I can't see why using your voice would have any effect on anything.

What are you horrified about - the fact that you got sick a week later or the fact that you MAY have sent out a curse? Personally, I feel that you'll never know for sure, and different people will have different ideas on what happened. If you're not in contact with your ex you won't know if the negative energy you sent out affected him in any way or not. Chalk it up to experience and if you ever feel that you want to send out a curse again be really, really sure that you do