Thread: Forgiveness
View Single Post
Old 22-05-2011, 03:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
OMG you've been through a lot! Would you share how you came to see the Christ in everyone?
Well i use to believe that Christ was a man who lived over 2000 years ago, I could see everyone clinging to this man from the past, wanting him to do everything for them, I began to see that this is not right, this is begging. The whole story of Christ is really a metaphor, its like our true SELF the Christ telling the story of its SELF, but too many have believed that this story was about a man that is separate from ourselves. I had a powerful realization that I and everyone else is the very Christ that we have been clinging to, in this Realization I felt that I was all that there was, I then felt as if I was born again, or should I say, I felt like I was never born and that I will never die, of course not this body that i call Robert, yes it will one day die and will be no more, but I the Christ will always be, this is the true heaven that is realized within and with this realization I now see heaven all about me. The body is born and the body dies but the Christ that we are will always be, see the Christ in all and you will never be the same again.