View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 02:50 PM
Master
Thanks, I've been trying those suggestions. Though when I imagine there is a balloon connected where the vocal chord area is, the heart chakra stirs up, so to speak. Still some pain in certain postures as I move my head around to flex the neck. The pain feels like it's almost between the shoulder blades. I guess a muscle or something.

I can feel my 3rd eye an crown chakras. I think one on the back of my head maybe also? though not as active as my 3rd eye and crown. Crown and heart, I think, feel the most active of the upper ones. & like the crown one is always active, or mostly is.

---

there is the very occasional moment of very mild pain. If i listen to the tibetan singing bowls for the throat chakra at times I may feel what is like a small pinprick of pain here and there, and it does feel like it responds like the other chakras do, unlike before, though maybe not as much. Expelled more mucus last night and this morning. I guess all signs maybe that something is going on at my throat chakra. If I listen to music or the tibetan bowls for chakra healing or chakra balancing & healing it feels like it dues stir up like the others, unlike before. No idea what to do but keep up what I'm doing.