Thread: Telepathic TF
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 10:16 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Thank you for the clarification.

I'm afraid I found Ms Cayne one of those who may make some people feel better about "love" by raising hopes but gives the New Age Industry a negative slant. Twin Flame Energy Kit!? Kit? I mean....seriously? As usual her ideas are full of factoids (things presented as facts that aren't) various contradictions and assumptions. They say these are HER belief, not facts.

I found the site more of an off-put when I was enquiring into this peculiar "phenomenon"..... I mean, "Your personality and early life experiences were deliberately chosen by you and your twin as souls to engineer the kind of challenges you desired"??? - Not true. Makes far too many assumptions and speculations....... I, for one, don't have a twin. I didn't choose my early life.

She's there making money all right. You have to go to the bottom of the page to find out what she costs.
Total Vibrations something-or-other: 11 PDF Classes at $39 each = $429 | 6 Audio Clearing Energy Tools at $37 each = $222 Total $651.

But, who knows, the lovelorn may just meet their twin flame - or get a lot of interesting times - for $651.

She means well. She seemed to inspire a few people although some of the testimonials look iffy, so if you have the money at least you've tried!

Yeah, now that I'm really looking into this... I opted for the free awakening kit that came with some MP3 tracks which were said to contain "Bin Aural (sic) beats." That should be 'binaural,' and that's a huge red flag if she doesn't even know what she's selling. Feel free to nix anything I said about a "false twin," that came from a bad source.

I don't know how I feel about the 'choosing your life's path ahead of time' thing either. I've come across it a few times, and unfortunately that's one of those areas my guides are a little sketchy about - like there's something there we're not ready to know. My take on that is there's some truth to it, but it may be incorrect to say we deliberately chose the hardships that come with our path. I've heard someone describe it less like custom tailoring your whole experience, and more like picking a preset out of a limited selection, but this doesn't feel quite right to me either.

I tend to fall along the lines of either the prison planet or the 'Paradise Islands Trap' idea (the latter matches a vision I had once where I recalled coming here with my TF thinking we were coming for a nice vacation, but then getting dragged under something that moved like lava but was cold and coarse like black sand. My belief is I was trapped, but she escaped, and that there's an ongoing effort by our soul teams to rescue us - but while we're here, we can still make use of the mess as a learning experience)