View Single Post
Old 20-05-2019, 05:31 PM
Master

Another message and strange sensationss

Last night while I had my usual session of meditation, something happened to me, I don't know, but my focus was totally on that darkenss we see when we have our eyes closed, in my case, I felt that my consciousness slipped away in this darkness.It was so powerful and overwhelming that I had to "fight" hard to return back.When I was finally back, I was trapped in some kind of transe and in that moment a new message came to me: Keep it in mind., I feel this is a continuation of the previous message I received: I am everywhere and everything is an expression of myself and yourself.Don't be afraid of life, everything that happens, happens because it was your choice to happen.

Same experience.When it was over, my awareness came back into my body, then, I started to feel really sick, my stomach game me some really bad pains... and that's not all, for the rest of the night untill morning, I could not keep my consciousness in my body, I felt that it was moving in every direction, my mind was a complete mess, it was very hard, I thought that I am going to die..

I have a long history of stomach pains but it never happened me to feel sick while meditating.. in fact, when I feel sick, I don't meditate because I can't but this time I was just fine..