View Single Post
Old 24-08-2018, 10:10 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi there

I have been trying to lucid dream for 2 weeks now but no success. I got interested in lucid dreaming a few weeks back when i had a lucid dream spontaneously.

I don't really do a curtain technique but i do reality checks and say to myself before i go to bed that i will lucid dream tonight and i do dream but just not aware in my dreams. I tried setting my alarm for 4 am but when i wake up then i just decide to go back to sleep rather.

Anyone have advice what else to do?

Thanks

NOTHING ELSE TOO DO! Lucid dreaming occurs as the Pineal(3rd Eye) becomes active again. Whatever you have been doing , just continue that and Lucid dreams will come on there own ..... just ALLOW whatever message is coming to come through without trying to interfere or direct it. You can ASK for anything prior to sleep though...... just DO NOT TRY that will slow it down and make it less likely to have.

You can however, study some helpful AIDS to UNDERSTANDING what is happening, learn the SYMBOLIC SACRED GEOMETRY ..... but without memorizing or CLINGING to specific meanings in dream dictionaries. The LANGUAGE of the 5th dimension is most often SYMBOLS and in the way they have meaning to you. EG- Dreaming of a Tiger attacking you. For 1 this dream may be a vision (pre-cognitive) if he/she lives in areas where wild tigers roam.
To another it is SYMBOLIC of the "animal self" still dominating and holding you back.

Dreams: Your Magic Mirror by Elsie Sechrist
The Edgar Cayce Companion by B. Ernest Frejer
Dreams, Visions , and Memories by Carl Jung