View Single Post
Old 24-06-2016, 01:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by confusionsay
Thats why he also states- The way that can be spoken is not the way!..first verse. ok, its pretty simple, its not miraculous. its not going to solve my issues. other than its just acceptance of what is. its that simple. I choose my path, the message seems to be dont "overanalyze". let go etc. we have the same thing in my culture, simplicity. the heart. so basically its almost a political treatise on not adhering to others ideas thoughts, manipulations etc. which I have always avoided anyway. i was probably doing the way, then tried to over think it. still does not solve my issue, it just lessens the impact.?

ugh see im doing it again...(laugh).

I dont meditate. what I do is listen to nature. we actually call it the sacred silence. I am fortunate to have been born in a great place where water is everywhere, in fact I hold the water in my area to be sacred because it is what has taught me, given me peace, ad also commanded great insight and knowedge from. I live on the shores of the Great Lake, Huron. Its waters are crystal clear. I should mention I am half anishaanabe(ojibwe) and half irish. But I have only known the culture here, and water is sacred, because it teaches us to breathe, to just exist. I guess maybe thats why I like the Tao, because we have almost the same symbology, we use a circle with red(to represent the male aspect), and blue (to represent the divine feminine) these are represented as the Thunderbird(red) and the water panther(blue). Both living in separate elements. yet balanced perfectly. Btw not many of my own people know these teachings of the tao in native american understanding. but its is a universal theme. I should post this symbol for you to see. When I first saw it, I was blown away, but it is so perfectly clear. balance. I understood then that there was no difference in the teachings here as from the far east, this is why I identify as taoist, because trying to explain to someone the concept (words again) to another, is difficult, and confusing for them. it must be understood intuitively.

That ^^^was beautifully said confusionsay. And you're correct, its not miraculous, its radically simple, which is what makes it seemingly so difficult. ha ha. Just the unconditional acceptance of "what is"

"what I do is listen to nature. we actually call it the sacred silence"
I like that, I didn't choose the name "Within Silence" for no reason. :) I thought it sounded better than calling myself "Without Sound" ha ha

Nice talking with you confusionsay.

Peace
WS