View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 09:22 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
What if humans won't ever become "better"? Will ever lions change, or cows, or sharks, or dolphins, ...?

Humans who evolve don't come back here.

Anyway, "better" is such a relative term. People kill each other because they know better, and they want better.

Can anybody say that Einstein was a pseudo-scientist for his contribution to the atomic bombs used by US in 1945?

History is full of people fighting with conviction for a cause, attain it, to find out that it had regrettable repercussions they never thought of. Einstein said "I never though of that!" and "Had I known that the Germans would not succeed in producing an atomic bomb," he said "I would have never lifted a finger."

We all make errors, then are indulgent with us, but unforgiving with others.

Your scientist is my pseudo-scientist ... My fair reporting is your fake news ...

Inavalan, I totally agree with what you say about Einstein and his involvement with atomic bomb research. He was fully dedicated to scientific research on behalf all humanity, but did not foresee harmful future repercussions.