View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 12:43 AM
Pathfinder
1. I do not believe they incarnate. I believe they live in the spiritual realm though, and that people can definitely still have visions, dreams, and communicate with angels.

2. Yes, I do believe this. A lot of incarnated angels literally feel the "weight of the world" at times. When you experience intense/or deep emotions, often times you find yourself putting on weight.

This may not be true for everyone who feels they are an IA, but it makes sense to me why they would struggle with it. I know I have my entire life.

People gain for different reasons, and find emotional comfort through food.
Sometimes a lot of IAs depend on food to help them deal with their emotions because they are feeling other peoples, which can be difficult for others to understand until they go through it themselves.

I read a book on this subject called "Weight Loss for people who feel too much" by Colette Barron Reid all about this subject.

*And as far as the part with looks go, I find this article with statistics on redheads pretty interesting which was also mentioned from her book about Earth Angels. I fit the the description of a mer angel.

Through personal life experiences I feel I have received confirmation through prayer and meditation on this. This may sound goofy to some, and it's not something I like to share usually because I don't think people would understand. It's just something I resonate with from my heart. That's the most simple and clearest way I could ever explain it.

So although it may sound like folly, I see nothing wrong with it in my personal beliefs because its an encouraging and empowering thing to believe in. I have felt different and weird my whole from other people, and once I discovered that there was a gift in my sensitivity and strong emotions, only then did I find peace after years of torment in believing I some how need to be different.

So this whole earth angel thing may sound far out to some, in the end if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. At least it made me happy and gave me hope. People are so set on knowing the truth not fooling themselves. In my experience sometimes mystical things are indeed filled with more truth than people will ever realize. What's the harm in believing something if it makes you happy and fills your life with healing and meaning? If that doesn't quality as real truth than I don't know what does. That's just my take on it anyway.

3. I define an incarnated angel as someone with deep sensitivity and a connection to the spiritual world. You find them in such professions as: nurses, charity workers, clairvoyants, pastors, life coaches, spiritual healers. Not everyone may fit into these professions, nor may everyone of these professions be IAs. I feel its just something you know it your heart, something a person discovers for themselves.