View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 04:03 PM
moonlight1216

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambermay
There is a book by T L Rampa by the title 'I Believe' that basically revolves around this issue. If you haven't read it already - try to read it (especially the second part where the guy was destined to be a doctor by what he did in previous life).

Of course this is not always karma (true what others mentioned).
Also, we are reborn to learn our own lessons, and by my belief we are the ones who choose our own path suitable to our soul evolution.

When we come here we are not suppose to remember our past lives and what we have been in the past should not determine how good a person we can be now. If we knew all that was before - how could we learn our lessons properly? This would be like cheating on the exam papers...

Though there are cases when people remember their past life or lives, but they sure have some special task for that.
Thanks for ur response. I will read the book you mentioned. i have another Q. If we are not supposed to know about our past lives what is the point of reincarnation.. If we knew about our mistakes in the past wouldn't be easier to grow?