View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 02:50 PM
Master

I've heard loud noises from time to time that didn't appear to be in any context with where I was before either fully awake during the day or at night in bed. But that's it. Just a loud noise and then it's over. Explanation. Something I momentarily tuned into on another plane of existence. I was always alone at the time and deep in my thoughts.

When we are first going to sleep and when we are just beginning to wake up our minds are in limbo. Kind of like a hypnosis state.

Once I was just waking up in the morning and heard what sounded like a radio announcer. He was talking about money. Money, this, money, that, how to get more, where to find it, how to keep it. It was all about the love of money. As I came full awake I just lay there and listened. It lasted about 10 minutes, or at least felt like it. I found it amusing.

There are literally countless planes of existence. Both in the physical side and the ethereal side. Anything you can imagine, there is a plane there where souls (in the case of the ethereal side) or people (on the physical side) are living whatever lessons they are working on at that time.

In this case this plane I tapped into was all about the love of money. Money! Money! Money! I remember the enthusiasm this commentator spoke when he said the word, Money!, each time.

I would call the first place (with what you called demonic voices) to be a dark plane. That is where you start because that is closest to your waking world where you do not believe in light beings. So you immediately go to the dark world and "tap in" so to speak. Nothing scary or bad. It's just where you start in your hypnotic state.

But as you go deeper into this hypnotic state you tap into a different (higher?) plane where someone is looking for something in bags.

These planes are just like here. Bags are not symbolic. Finding something is not symbolic. It's just a person in either the ethereal or a real plane world looking for something in a bag. Same as you go about your day. Maybe they tap into listening in to you at times too!