View Single Post
Old 08-05-2016, 06:32 AM
Master
Quote:
So now, I find myself talking to 'ghosts' and I need to know whether this energy belongs to 'spirits of the departed' or 'interdimensional beings/aliens trying to make contact with me' (and having the whole world believe they are 'spirits of the departed').

Hahaha! There's the Rub isn't it!
What IS talking to us?
We don't know do we?
We can call them Angels or Guides or Ascended Beings or Ghosts or anything we want. But we don't know do we?

I've ask before and been told "I AM" and "Nomad" and several other equally vague and probably true things. LOL
Now days I just call them Benevolent Beings and the one who most talks to me and guides me I call Higher Self, cause sometimes it scolds me like a motherly being, like I envision a Higher or Eternally aspect of me would be. But I don't know. In fact the more I know the more I know that I know nothing. That the human mind just isn't evolved or conscious enough to truly KNOW.

But I have a few beliefs, based on much observation and first hand experience and I believe that whatever the Beings are they will tell us whatever name or mental construct makes us most open to continued contact and advise. So high frequency states get Higher level beings and lower and fear based states gets us flat out scary stuff! All you have to do is poke around and see what beings people are experiencing to get a real good idea of what frequency they are resonating at. Call it Universal Mirroring.
So based on that mental construct I cleanse and purify, adjust my frequency upwards and meditate before trying to contact or be contacted by the Unseen Whoever-they-are's. It seems to be working - all beings I've had contact with seemed to be in my Highest Good and Benevolent and at worst just watched me as I watched them. An energetic Mexican Stand-Off if you will. lol

Quote:
It's funny how I spend all my time looking for it, yet I am totally terrified of finding it again and I'm having a hard time trying to 'understand' why I am so scared of it when it's a beautiful and natural experience.

In my experience so far, the states of high consciousness come and go, so don't be too worried that it will happen again easily. It's as likely that it won't. Test this - try to get back to those soaring breath taking love drenched states. It's not so easy and depending how much you've dipped into mind as self and lower frequency's it could take day's or weeks or months or not at all to return. Don't be afraid, seriously - we can't stay in those states, very few have ever been able to and they had religions founded after them. And who knows, maybe they dropped out also and could rarely return or didn't until leaving mortal body.

Things shift and change, perhaps we learned a particular skill during Awakening and got very good at it and then stopped using it. Likely when we try to use it again after disuse it's gone, or hard to resurrect or takes a lot of practice again. We get moved onto new things, new explorations of Consciousness. At least it seem so to me. I feel like I've been in Spirit School for years now with regular new course work.
Every few months its a different woman in the mirror looking back at me. So much change - evolution, devolution, more evolution. Change change change.

So seriously, instead of being afraid of feeling those experiences again - test it - is it even possible to feel it that way again? Are you afraid of something which you can't even get back to from where you are now? Was it only scary because it was the first time and so unknown? If you could get back to that state again now would it feel like HOME, would you cry your heart out because you have to leave it again because you are still in a human body?

Don't sieze up into inaction - test your fears, control your brain. Explore this!!
Your brain is biologically developed to have fear around the unknown, any unknown. One of it's main jobs is keeping the body safe against any perceived threats. It's just doing it's job.
As a child you had to be convinced to try candy for the first time and you discovered you liked it, but had brain not been reprogrammed by adults or other children repeatedly saying you'd like it or you wouldn't have tried it because the brain was 'protecting' you - doing it's job. You know now that your body and brain are both temporary, one of many your consciousness has had and will have. Both have their limitations - they are designed for this dimension only. The higher work is done out-of-body and in expanded states of consciousness. Don't let the brain dictate that to you - it doesn't even understand it - that's why it's scared.
The brain is your servant - don't let it rule you. :)