View Single Post
Old 15-05-2019, 09:23 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
Interesting reply, thanks. Yeah I do often think of the spiritual planes as being dimensions. There is much about this idea which seems to be substantiated. What I mean is that such a construct seems to offer convenient explanations for for many otherwise unanswerable questions/propositions.

Here's a thought thought about what I was trying to say. All too often a connection is made and ideas flow. As I write the is a sense of being very close to the vision but I have to hurry because it races almost fast for me to keep up. Later, after the connection is gone, I read and it seems distant and vague. This happens enough to warrant the belief that these connections that we all have once in a while really are just that. For a brief time we, any of us, are able to send our minds to a bit of a higher dimension. What we bring back is at least interesting but at most wondrous. If there were naught but the physical universe would this be possible? I doubt it.

James/Bartholomew

Yes, I think I know what you mean....well, sort of anyway. Often as I start to write something, I don't really know what I am going to write. Then as I write, things show up on the screen that I had not been able to express at other times or in other ways. It is as if a part of me is finding a way to express itself that is not usually able to do so (at least not directly). This is probably why I post more then anything else. It is as if one part of me is posting to another. I am responding to myself so to speak. A connection back to a higher or deeper part of myself that is normally not at the surface, blocked by the mind as my consciousness expresses and experiences through the ego. I suspect that our consciousness always spans all of the dimensions, it is just that we are too focused in the 4th dimensional experience we are creating that we don't generally feel that larger multidimensional existence. Also, when I go back and read what I wrote later on, it at first can sometimes seem like something someone else wrote, yet as I continue to read it, that state of mind I was in when I wrote it returns, and it feels familiar again. Probably another reason I write, I like that state of mind.