View Single Post
Old 15-11-2018, 04:30 PM
Seeker
There was a point where one tried to enter my body when sleeping and i woke up talking in a strange voice. I think after that, when I realized that sensation I would wake abruptly in the pitch black.... with my energy reaching out try to grab them and bite their faces off. It would all retreat. If they want darkness, let them have darkness. Different spirits and things do different things and that particular spirit was strong but i was more able to almost physically interact with it.
A few times I was uh.. masturbating and the sensation of an electrical spiderweb covered by body, almost like a static that moved, pressed and essentially goaded me on. It was strong and I was nowhere near being asleep. Woohoo full disclosure, some dark spirits want to feel as we do, or relish it. Best part was the voices saying my name, and "**** me please". Creepy and disgusting. Then I decided to hang on to my sexual energy because honestly I wasn't sure what exactly was happening with it.

Other spirits were middle of the road people, some benevolent but all of those come and go. They avoid the dark ones, unless there is mission incentive it seems.

Really I feel that the key is belief and focus, acceptance and letting go, and managing mental and physical health. If one does external things to rid themselves of strong things, they still may be susceptible. No among of salt or prayer has helped me, actually when i stat they they come into focus and push back hard. I can't stay in that awareness all the time in my busy life... but they are non stop and never sleep. Oh and time is not an issue!

many times I have woken up and sat for 15 minute viewing flashes of images in my mind... they move very fast but really its as if its not even my own memories I see. It's bizarre interacting with things.

I wasn't going to record again, but recently I got a new recorder, primarily for an art project I am working on, and my kitchen has a strange vibe to it so I am checking it out.

Literally every time I walk into my kitchen alone, I have this elated but crude feeling come over me.. and it brings ridiculous thoughts, rhymes, and nonsensical drivel into my mind. I am certain besides sensing it that there is something to document, so I am. We shall see.