View Single Post
Old 26-05-2020, 02:46 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
How it going there asearcher... If as I suggested, asking angels/archangels to clear my space please doesn't work, then keep building on the support level, being kind and work on the vibes, and many of my other suggestions...

I am reading a book, I did all my research online with A4 prints loads of them, ready for recycling one day, but not yet, I keep going back to them, my choice ones to refresh my mind...

So in the book - Gordon Smith 'spiritual messenger' - there is a quote... says key thought... Remember that your home space or physical space around you is your own... you control it, and you say who comes into it... no one can enter that space unless you allow them to.

Just another thought/option - or make peace with it never to be seen again, another option, then visualise it gone - Power of Visualisation - its real look it up...
Hi One Light thank you for checking in on me :) Appreciate it. It is working well, I've followed your advice. The only thing to work on now is the children that they don't give each other or themselves a fright and I am insecure about what to tell them or not about any of this so I have not told them...don't know if that is right or wrong but overall much improvement and no nightmares and no new bruises. I try to stay real positive in general, just because I think I simply have to guard my energy and try to protect myself overall from any negative stuff that is not needed to be negative about, to learn to let go and trust that things will turn out alright.

Last edited by asearcher : 26-05-2020 at 03:37 PM.