View Single Post
Old 26-05-2020, 12:17 PM
Master
How it going there asearcher... If as I suggested, asking angels/archangels to clear my space please doesn't work, then keep building on the support level, being kind and work on the vibes, and many of my other suggestions...

I am reading a book, I did all my research online with A4 prints loads of them, ready for recycling one day, but not yet, I keep going back to them, my choice ones to refresh my mind...

So in the book - Gordon Smith 'spiritual messenger' - there is a quote... says key thought... Remember that your home space or physical space around you is your own... you control it, and you say who comes into it... no one can enter that space unless you allow them to.

Just another thought/option - or make peace with it never to be seen again, another option, then visualise it gone - Power of Visualisation - its real look it up...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...