View Single Post
Old 25-05-2020, 11:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
I'm going to share with you a little bit of insight into the world of real magic and not the fluffy stuff you get in movies or probably even on the internet depending on how hard you dig.

Actually words are a very big part of magic
If not the biggest "part".

Now your probably referring to scenarios like for example a person not knowing how a card trick was done so in a moment of ignorance they say "magic" and Hollywood has done a very good job at training us to think like that and (for a specific reason but I digress ) but when someone has the ability to "explain " how it was done this doesn't mean that it is automatically not magic it just simply means that the magic trick has been encapsulated and bound by the person that just explained it to you.
Oh I get it, you mean like that.

So you or Davidsun is saying that I am talking about a trick?

Also I forgot to reply to your previous satatement that consciousness is not emotion. And I agree, but your consciousness is energy and this energy is always relating directly to your source of being, so that's what your emotions are indicating. The interplay between those two energies. How far they're out of alignment, and how well they're in alignment. Negative emotion and positive emotion. Your state of resistance / allowance. In literal energetic terms. Capable of being felt by you emotionally, always, accurately here and now. To what degree you are allowing the flow of that Source Energy, of who you really are, to simply flow through you for the joyful life experience that you came here to be and live.

So it may seem tricky, like you can't change your emotions, and you got no control over how you feel, but that is again a misunderstanding of what your emotions are. They are simply a guidance system. You are not ment to control them, they simply help you in your own process of creating.

Like:
I don't know what I want... overwhelmed.
I should know what I want!!! kinda similar in negative emotion, maybe tiny less resistance.
I don't even wanna know, I give up. Still a bit negative emotion, but a tiny bit less resistance still.
I don't have to know in order to allow myself to know. Less resistance, feels better emotionally.
I just wanna feel good, that's it. There is almost no resistance here. This is a greater state of allowance. This thought and perspective and realisation and greater allowed realisation of this realisation of this thought and perspective is energetically aligned with my inner being, source, greater non-physical consciousness and all that it knows about me.
So then I feel good. Because I realise what I want. And realising what I want I also feel good, because my inner being, or source of me, already knows all that I want to be do or have, and is being and becoming the evermoreness of it ongoingly evermore ever expandingly here and now. And I always feel my relativity to that greater knowing of my inner being source of me, of my relatively greater allowed realisation of it, or relatively lesser allowed realisation of it.

It is not necessary to make your emotions complicated. One can simply recognize that they feel bad and they want to feel good. And that will be the end of that. Period. Then ofcourse, it is up to the individual consciousness to focus in the direction of that which is what it is that you feel good. Emotionally.

And often that is not a physical thing. There is no condition on this planet that can give you that happiness. But happiness itself, unconditional love and joy itself, as a state of being, that you can allow your ongoing evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of it. Because you already are an extension of it, your entire experience is made possible by it. If life was a movie, it would say something like "This life is sponsored by unconditional love and joy and freedom."

Often people say well "the only thing that comes into mind at joy is a vague inner smile" And then they are discouraged by that, because they experience their desire to be very small. And there "reality" to be very big. And joy to be Very vague and subtle. And this is the nature of God! It is of a higher frequency, so if you want to make it more OBVBIOUSSS!!! THEN YOU HAVE TO FOCUS MORE CONSISTENTLY ON IT! IN ORDER TO ALLOW YOUR EVERMORE GREATER ALLOWED REALISATION OF IT! THIS IS NOT MAGIC, IT IS THE LAW OF EVER EXPANSION BY WHICH EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE AND CONSCIOUSNESS AS ENERGY OPERATES! IT IS AN ABSOLUTE UNCHANGING AND UNDENIABLE FACT! It is not a law that changes. Infact, even the law of ever change, changes into the unchanging laws of existence! The fact that you create your own experience! By expanding your conscious awareness into your freely chosen greater allowed realisation of any and all things you may so desire to be do or have. You are so free you can choose bondage!

So if you let that vague inner smile be enough, then you will simply allow yourself to focus on that and allow your awareness of it and expand upon it. And how it feels. And it will expand! It will become more real! You will remember more experiences of joy and you will remember the feeling more and you will realise it more and you will recognize it more. Ongoingly more and more, ongoingly because that is simply where you're pointed towards in your conscious awareness and freedom of such to simply focus in the direction of your greater allowed realisation of all of your preferences as held by God Consciousness/Energy Source of all that exists.

But if you diverge your attention, "oh I want this, but blablabla that. I want this, but blablabla that is what I don't want." Then you create split energy within yourself. That feels like that tug of war of energies between you and You as negative emotion.

For every thing that anyone has ever wanted to be do or have, is because they think that they will feel better in the being doing or having of it. So if you simply directly go for your connection with God or Source, and you simply focus on that which feels good, then whatever follows that will simply be in full perfect harmony and alignment with all that you truely prefer and actually already truely are, of physical and non-physical BOTH AT THE SAME TIME AND TOGETHER AS ONE WHOLE FULLY WITTED UNIT OF FULLY FUNCTIONAL CONSCIOUSNESS OF EVERMORE NATURAL AND EFFORTLESS AND JOYFUL GREATER ALLOWED REALISATION OF ANY AND ALL THINGS ONE MAY SO DESIRE TO BE DO OR HAVE, as it is all being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now.

Does that mean you're not free to suffer? You're always free to suffer, but that's simply illogical to do so! When all of this Source Energy and Awareness and Unconditional Love is always flowing, one can simply always allow that to be realised from within so too from without. It doesn't matter what the conditions are. That is the best part! UNCONDITIONAL JOY. Capable of being realised under any and all conditions. Because you can focus your awareness on it and allow your awareness of it to thus then expand upon in your own awareness. To thus then evermore naturally and effortlessly allow your ongoing ever expanding greater allowed realisation of it, under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions, that are being and becoming eternally and infinitely ever expandingly evermore here and now, where and when everything that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now. THROUGH THE NATURAL PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE THROUGH WHICH ALL THAT EXISTS IS BEING AND BECOMING EVERMORE NATURALLY AND EFFORTLESSLY HERE AND NOW. The path of least resistance and the path of most allowance are the exact same thing.

And it always feels like joy, or whatever the best you can possibly feel, AND IT WILL FEEL BETTER EVERMORE! FOREVER, THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE EXPANSION OF YOUR ETERNAL BEING. To allow, is the key.