View Single Post
Old 22-05-2020, 02:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Don't 'worry', be 'happy' - says it more succinctly (albeit less word-seductively).

If only engaging in Life in relation to and with others (and thereby maximally experiencing and expressing more relational Love - that is what the 'school' of 'incarnation' gives us the opportunity to learn) were that simple!
Yeah it kinda is simple, once you understand the basic laws of existence and how they opperate. Which im sure in the future will be common knowledge. You will understand that if you experience any difficulty, it means that you are creating that, as an energy in motion being of evermore becoming. So to change that, one first has to be aware of the difficulty as emotion. It feels difficult. And then one can simply know, that from this emotion, no ease can be experienced. Unless, one lets go of that difficulty as one natural state of being is ease and joy and freedom and empowerment, and that all negative emotion is due to energetic resistance, that when let go, the ease naturally restores itself. As allowing cannot be done, it can only be allowed, by letting go of the resistance that doesn't allow the allowing. One can easily live a wonderful life by knowing how to let go of thought forms which doesn't allow the allowing, which are resistant in energetic self contradictory nature of being. And also understand how consciousness begins to vibrate like that which you focus upon and thus becomes the moreness of it, but your natural state of being is of absolute well-being and same goes for all the universe. To restore ease is easy.
But to further understand that one cannot let go of the difficulty unless one focuses on something else. You cannot not think of that which you decide to not think about, unless you focus on something else, which is different in energetic nature of being less resistant.
So with the mere identification of difficulty one instantly realises the desire for ease. And one then has to allow the ease, by focusing on ease. Consistently enough, that by virtue of law of ever expansion of consciousness that ease then expands into ones own consciousness and awareness, drawing other thoughts which are similar like unto it, to it, increasing the power/speed/momentum of this energetic thought of greater allowance of ease, at which point one begins to feel emotionally the ease that one has simply decided to realise from within, by simply focusing awareness consistently enough on it, that the ease begins to grow in awareness. As one thus creates ease in their life. Effortlessly. This way. And ofcourse if life is really difficult, one cannot even think about ease, the thought is too far away to even reach. To then acknowledge that one creates that difficulty all by themself, unconsciously, unintentionally, because one is not aware of their own emotional guidance system, to even realise the difficulty that one is creating for themselves, untill such time that it becomes a physical reality manifestational difficulty that then one CANNOT POSSIBLY IGNORE ANYMORE. So... To recover from that, is to simply slow down the mind such as in meditation and relax back into their own ability to simply push the reset button, by quieting the mind. And when one knows they can do this, they wont ever be a victim of life, because they can control their mind and ability to focus and even choose soft gentle neutral or even meaningless thoughts to focus upon for the purpose of quieting the mind. Which means, you no longer offer energy, and thus no longer offer contradictory energy either. And then one naturally feels better. And this is because one also has an inner being, that is always ever expandingly being and becoming, unconditionally, evermore here and now, energy motionally, the evermoreness of any and all things one may so desire to be do or have. So one can always relax back into this and their ability to allow all of it to naturally and effortlessly be and become again in full restorative refreshing replenishing rejuvinating true allowing natural state of being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now.
And then one can create easily again, in greater allowed harmony and alignment with their own greater non-physical consciousness. To focus thoughts beyond that which it has ever been before. With joy and ease! Because one does not focus on resistant thoughts, as one has let go of that in meditation, one feels good, and is unwilling to focus on any thought form that feels bad, and is aware of their own emotional guidance system, and is thus effortlessly always capable of simply flowing in full harmony and alignment co-creating with their own inner being, greater non-physical consciousness, with their own life force itself, to flow in evermore natural and effortless harmony with all that one is being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly and joyfully and freely and refreshingly here and now.

So here comes the power of and ease of imagination. For one can imagine for the purpose of finding the feeling of how one wants to feel, very easily. If life feels difficult, one can imagine an easy life, as one their imagination is unbounded and limitless by any condition.
As one finds the feeling, of ease, in their imagination, maybe a feeling of freedom, whatever feels good. Then one can expand upon that feeling. So when you say don't worry, you will just create more worry. Because the universe does not hear the words no. No literally does not exist. Only yes. This is an inclusive universe. You become that which you focus upon. So as you focus on well being and peace, you expand upon it.

And the reason the emotion is so powerful, because it is general. It is easy to feel good. And then life becomes good. Because everything is energy. Relative. And thus every emotion that you feel is directly an indicator of your energy motional relativity between you and Source. Whatever you wanna call source god or jesus. Or whatever. So the only purpose is to feel good. Unconditional joy does not exclude conditions. It is simply not dependant upon conditions, as it includes ANYTHING for the purpose of simply feeling good.
If I am hot and warm, I can say "oh I am hot and warm, I should enjoy this by sucking it up and ignoring it and try to cope with it." but thats not u conditional love/joy. Unconditional love/joy is simply caring about how you feel and being willing to focus unconditionally, regardless of conditions, for the purpose of feeling good. By creating conditions. So if I am hot and I don't like it, I focus on coolness. If there is no coolness around me, I imagine coolness. And naturally I imagine cool fresh ice and cold winter wind. And I take off my sweater, because I have included coolness in my vibration, so I am naturally drawn and inspired through the path of least resistance to realise the coolness that I have allowed myself to realise from within.

God is the same. If you truely have a desire for God, you will naturally feel good thinking about God, and thus you will enjoy thinking even more about God, untill full blown realisations of God are allowed into your life experience. God is not different from anything else. The whole point is that ALL of it, exists simply for your unconditional joy. If you focus on God in a way that feels bad, you actually cause unnecessary suffering for yourself, and you block the path of those who DO enjoy focusing on God and realising all of it.
Because you dont exist to create conditions. But to enjoy creating. You are a creator.

So most people focus on God in a way that doesn't feel good to them, and they thus block the very God they are trying to focus upon. When if they simply enjoy their life then any and all things they so desire, including God, simply comes to them. Because they don't block it. They are being true to themselves and thus also God. And they not only realise God, but they allow evermore greater allowed realisation of the ever expanding source of all creating. Of infinite freedom, infinite intelligence, unconditional love.
And then those who suffer say, well, I have suffered. Where is my God? Well, the suffering indicates that there is resistance towards God, or source energy/consciousness, but flows always. And to thus then learn how to allow god by knowing that the better you feel emotionally, the more you are allowing, and how easy it is to allow oneself to feel good. With a simple focused meditation. For the purpose of quieting the mind for the purpose of letting go of all resistance that is the only thing that stands in the way of allowing god energy to flow through you for your ongoing evermore natural and effortless and joyful greater allowed realisation of any and all things you so desire to be do or have as it is being and becoming, all of it, evermore ongoingly here and now, for you, with you, through you, as you. As we are all inseperable extensions of God.

But most people are too focused on what they don't want. So they cannot allow themselves any time to ALLOW the realisation of what they do want. That does not mean that what they don't want is real or has any power outside of themselves creating that by focusing on it, regardless of how it feels and ignoring their own emotions. Because they think they need conditions. Untill they die, and then, they say "oh, ahaha, I actually didn't need that, I didn't even want that."

Have you ever had that feeling? When you were not sure what you wanted to do with fireworks as a kid, playing on new year. Not sure what to do. Hmm I could do this or that? Hmm not sure... Not sure... Not sure... Vibration of doubt. Then I go to sleep. Release all resistance, no doubt, wake up. Suddenly endless inspiration flows of endless many super fun ideas of what I could do with all those fireworks! Well... New year is already over.

You cannot perceive that which you are not the vibration of. There may exist entire universes of joy all around you and you would not know, you would not receive that inspiration, because your vibration is different. So you could be, in all that potential for joy, you could be one who is in absolute despair. Suffering the greatest suffering in all of the planet of any human that has ever existed. Why? Cause energy is powerful. Your mind is powerful focusing mechanism. You can expand upon certain thought forms and thereby only receive those of like energy.

And god is the same. Even tho God is always all around you, you can literally have no clue, all your life. Because you have no idea! You cannot even reach the idea that the idea might even possibly exist?! It is closer than your own skin, but it is in vibrational, energy motional, relativity, terms, MILES appart. So then one can learn how to make a vibrational journey. Rather than a physical journey. By continuing to reach for thoughts that feel better and then better yet and better yet. And enjoy the journey SO MUCH. That it just keeps getting better and better and better. Untill you click in with God Consciousness. And you realise the infinite nature of it, that there is no end to the amount of joy you have acces to, the amount of joyful life experiences that are possible for you when you allow yourself to co-create with Source Consciousness. Deliberately, consciously, intentionally, by reaching for thoughts that feel better. Making an emotion journey. An energy motional journey. Not caring about anything, except how you feel emotionally, and know you can find thoughts that feel good, and go with it and enjoy it, and then again. And keep doing it. You will make the vibrational journey. Thought, energy, consciousness, emotion.

So god is not physical. It is an energy. Consciousness. And every emotion that you feel is simply indicating to what degree you are allowing your co-creative realisation of/with God.
You simply have to enjoy the journey of feeling better. Why? Because there is infinite love that God has for you. No end. And dont try too hard. There is nothing serious about joy. And God is joy. Meditation is the easiest way to let go of all thoughts of resistance. When all thoughts of resistance is gone, one can begin to receive thoughts of Joy thoughts of God, consciously. They are always coming, to realise them, is the art of allowing. That which is ALWAYS already being revealed. Evermore. To infinity and beyond. To simply relax into your unconditional worthiness. To allow oneself to receive a thought that feels good. And recognize that it feels good, and enjoy how it feels. And that's it. Now you got acces to thoughts which feel even better ongoingly evermore. And you simply leave behind all thoughts of doubt, and simply go effortlessly evermore joyfully with the flow of the source energy consciousness that flows through all things. Is available to you always for you, always with you. Always available for you, to you, always able by you to allow your realisation of it.

And ofcourse you can worry, but that just means that God isn't worrying with you, and since God flows through everything, you can relax, and know that whenever you feel negative emotion, it is not a reality, a misunderstanding self contradictory perspective. It is not enjoyable, because it is not capable to realise the true reality through those perspectives. So since God flows to and through all. Whenever you worry, you are simply misunderstanding life. Whenever you feel any negative emotion. The stronger it feels negative, the worse it feels, the bigger the misunderstanding, misalignment of perspective, with the flow of energy of source consciousness. Which always knows all and holds all this knowing for you, forever. So you don't even have to worry about your own worry. You can misunderstand life and worry, and it wont really disconnect you from who you truely are. Just pinch you off temporarily, in temorary resistant and discordant perspective of lesser allowed realisation. That one can always let go of, because all is always well. God flows through all things. Is omni present. And mostly, God is always fully aware of you and unconditionally loving you and always calling you and guiding you to all that you want, not only all that you want, but the way you want it, the way and the journey that is eternal joy and evermore.