View Single Post
Old 23-08-2017, 07:21 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
Why hunt???
Because it puts you more in touch with nature and connects you to the land.......when you eat what you grow and kill yourself...you truly know and appreciate what you have to eat in a deeply profound and spiritual way....

We eat the deer and animals......when we die our bodies decay and fertilize the soil...that grows the grass... that the deer and animals eat....to grow your food and to hunt and feed your family like that is truly the natural and spiritual way...it is the circle of life

Frankly....the path of the hunter is a spiritual path and a connection to nature that a non-hunter can never know.....as far as I'm concerned vegans are just pretenders in this regard when it comes to spirituality.

Only the hunter who has walked the woods.....and heard the howl of the wolf across the mountains...and felt the drive and passion of the hunt....and the hunt is literally the circle of life!!!....can love the deer and animals and nature in the most profound and spiritual way and why today's sportsman are the biggest and most vocal proponents of saving the environment and the wild places from human encroachment and are also the ones putting the money where there mouth is by funding government programs that save these animals and wild places for future generations...

The hunt is the circle of life......it is the mystical flight of the sacred arrow!!!!

And BTW....I gave up hunting with a rifle many years ago....and only hunt with a bow....trust me...the animals have more than a fair chance to get away....

the spiritual living reality understands the circle of the hunt. where as being condescending towards it is artificial and living in a spiritual fantasy.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4