View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 11:59 AM
My observations (OCD):
When a child had little control...they were told what to wear- and did not like the choice..
were not listened to, so their thoughts, feelings, preferences didn't count, were not encouraged to express
their feelings-crying, having a tantrum., their heartfelt gifts from school were ignored or worse...
the general outcome is an adult that unconsciously is saying,
"By golly, I'm going to have control now."
This makes them feel settled and calm....place the vase to the left out of
symmetry and a tension is felt inside;
mimicking the pain they swallowed for years in the family household.

In many ways, of course, this can manifest...the jars all must face out, the vase has to be exactly 'here',
you must be on time, everything has it's 'place' and so on.
They can be meticulous hosts,
excellent friends (as long as you tow the line), great employees, excellent gift givers,
since they can be approval addicts, getting little to none as a child.

They are wounded, need constant praise like a child (similar to the narcissist, they have misunderstood wounds
of severe insecurity, neglect to shaming, thus, their early synapses did not complete their normal connections).

The OCD adult is often the child of a narcissist, an emotionally absent alcoholic, thus,
the cycle of pain and trauma continues...many xs the adult not wanting to have children.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru