View Single Post
Old 18-05-2019, 02:37 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
Hi Visitor,

I understand what you mean about sometimes it's hard being around some people, when you are out and about - cause it seems like how they are projecting their energy is almost like it's always trying to force itself into other's energy and invade their space, and tainting their energy without realizing what they are doing.

You could try to find a way to higher your heart chakras vibration, so it creates a stronger foundation and stronger barrier around you, where you also will have more 'space' to where it separates your energy from others that will make it more distinct. It may take some time to build it up, but I think that will help.

Will also allow you to process those energies better, and you won't feel as overwhelmed by them?

I understand what you mean about other people in a way forcing their energy not on you necessarily, but perhaps around them in general. In fact i think of myself before my awakening and recognize myself doing the same thing more or less, spreading a type of aggressive or perhaps crude energy around, when among strangers. I was truly a different person then, not conscious of all these energies, not caring that much about it.

Energetic boundaries, yes. Been struggling with that for years, not been able to constantly maintain my boundaries so as to remain unaffected by external forces. The thing is, in this period of awakening, i tend to experience emptiness moments, it drove me to depersonalization about a year ago, for several months... extreme Void experiences, when outside and among people and at these moments all my boundaries, my remaining ego, my energetic defenses so to speak, etc. tend to dissapear and i remain completely "naked" of everything and anything, inside and outside merge. Also had mental issues from the Kundalini, still pulling myself together, but i feel i am on a new road to selfhood and the heart seems to be playing a major role for me in this new existence i found myself into. Thanks for the advice.